I'm looking for a raiding guild for current tier and beyond, on Oceania Realm, prefer Frostmourne, as Ally.

My ilvl is only 472, done LF and 2/6 Norm. My guild no longer raids, so I need a new home, hence why I am only 2/6
Previous I was 8/8 HM in DS.

I am Not looking for a guild that is

1) Forming and not established.
2) Converting into 25 man, and has no full roster
3) Guild that recruits to bench.
4) Guild that makes you fill our bullshit apps and try to act like they are a top guild and know wtf to even look for in wol, screenie ui (lol at all those using standard bullshit app questions and have nfi why they do.

I am a long time raider, times and days are not relevant to me, as I can raid whenever I desire.
I am looking for a long term guild that has been established for some time, not just something newish.

As I do not like to guild hop, I am wanting one, that will and has existed for some time, to make my new home.

I am aged 30+ in Australia.

I play as Surv and BM, though I prefer Surv over BM.

Yes I have a mic, and mostly use vent, can use other kinds if needed.

I prefer a guild that raids 3-5 days a week.
10 or 25 man, all works fine.

I am dedicated, and loyal, if I could not make a scheduled raid, I usually can give plenty of notice, most cases I am always available.
I can bring alts, shammy, priest healer, once they are levelled. I like alts, have rogue, pally, mage and lock as well, not level 90 yet.

Send me a pst on forums, in what your looking for, some background info, and so forth and will get back to you!!