Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by razski View Post
    I don't "do" PvP. And I'm willing to bet money that the majority of raiding guild members don't either.
    Most people do a little bit of everything in this game, except raid. You're not intended to just focus on one part of the game to the exclusion of everything else. If you want to, that's fine, but Blizzard is not going to change the way they design the game to accommodate you and your silly desire to put a gap between you and people who are playing the same game.

You were just given an option for something new to do, and you're complaining about it because it violates your personal hang ups over something in the game you don't want to do.

Seems like you're trying to demand the game be designed around your own private needs when the majority of the community doesn't have your prejudice for a major feature in this game. PVE servers were not created for people just to PVE on, they were created for people who want to avoid world pvp mechanics while still enjoying battle grounds and arena if they feel like it.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    makes me sad too see that all lesser intelligent posters here seem too think your forced too PvP. while your able to do your dailies while killing a bunch of npc's making PvP optional for the dailies.

so yeah, read before you QQ about being forced too PvP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    so yeah, read before you QQ about being forced too PvP
    Funny, how you accuse others of being "less intelligent" and telling them to "read before QQ", when you yourself are wrong.

Makes you look like a douchebag

(hint: having to win BGs)

Deleted
    What's the purpose of the fight club? Achievements, titles, gold?
    Whatever elite or boss they gonna put down there for solo-ing, the best spec for doing it will always be blood DK so I figure it's either gonna be piss easy or not rewarding anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    What's the purpose of the fight club? Achievements, titles, gold?
    Whatever elite or boss they gonna put down there for solo-ing, the best spec for doing it will always be blood DK so I figure it's either gonna be piss easy or not rewarding anything special.
    On Beta, as I saw and did run few matches, I didn't saw boss that have 3 milion HP, even if it had that much I would kill him as Ret.
    What the hack you would play Prot Spec to survive and kill one boss for 4 minutes, while other players gonna troll u because they need to wait their turn ?

At least it's how works now...

Brawler's Guild
    • Underground fighting rings have sprung up in Stormwind and Orgrimmar that will give brawlers a chance to earn bragging rights by testing their solo PvE mettle against some of the toughest creatures found in World of Warcraft.
    • Players will prove their skill, and increase their rank with the Brawler's Guild, as they win matches against some of the most difficult solo encounters in World of Warcraft.As their Brawler's Guild rank increases, players will unlock additional rewards and activities within the Brawler’s Guild.
    • Brawlers on a realm will gather together into the blood spattered ring to watch as their peers face down their own opponents.
    • They can watch the battles in progress to learn from hardened Brawler's Guild veterans as they wait for their own turn to fight.If this is your first night at Brawler's Guild, you have to fight.

Anyway u get reputation with NPC as I saw when u queue for fight + when u win u get 1 gold :P
    Last edited by Stiven; 2012-10-13 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    On Beta, as I saw and did run few matches, I didn't saw boss that have 3 milion HP, even if it had that much I would kill him as Ret.
    What the hack you would play Prot Spec to survive and kill one boss for 4 minutes, while other players gonna troll u because they need to wait their turn ?

At least it's how works now...

Brawler's Guild
    • Underground fighting rings have sprung up in Stormwind and Orgrimmar that will give brawlers a chance to earn bragging rights by testing their solo PvE mettle against some of the toughest creatures found in World of Warcraft.
    • Players will prove their skill, and increase their rank with the Brawler's Guild, as they win matches against some of the most difficult solo encounters in World of Warcraft.As their Brawler's Guild rank increases, players will unlock additional rewards and activities within the Brawler’s Guild.
    • Brawlers on a realm will gather together into the blood spattered ring to watch as their peers face down their own opponents.
    • They can watch the battles in progress to learn from hardened Brawler's Guild veterans as they wait for their own turn to fight.If this is your first night at Brawler's Guild, you have to fight.

Anyway u get reputation with NPC as I saw when u queue for fight + when u win u get 1 gold :P

Yeah? It's called CHOICE. Problem with that? You seem to do, judging by your behavior in the video.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Brawlers guild looks poorly implemented, it's not phased you have to wait for someone to finish their boss. On release day a ton of people are going to be here. This is really pointless on how they did this.

Really stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzick View Post
    Brawlers guild looks poorly implemented, it's not phased you have to wait for someone to finish their boss. On release day a ton of people are going to be here. This is really pointless on how they did this.

Really stupid.
    Because these things are NEVER going to change right?

It may be they want an arena style thing where people can watch others fight their battles, or we may see this get phased later in the PTR and it's on there right now only to test the mechanics of the Brawler's Guild.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by dezzick View Post

Really stupid.

How are you judging something that isn't fully implemented and it's the first few days of PTR?!

My God!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I only hope it could work something like to test your talent skills.

Would be best if you join inside as:

- Healer: Then your work should be healing the NPC's so you beat the opposite side
    - DPS: Testing your DPS skills
    - Tank: Testing you Char as Tanking NPC, dodge, perry etc...

Btw very sorry for hurting all players here for /yell and behavior for playing Blood DK's but I truth is that I hate our class, and I hate specially Blood dk's.
    Specially players that think can play Blood DK in Arena...

Wait, you're also forced to raid to get the legendary? FU Blizz >:O

Nah next content patch 5.2 PvP Players get Relic Item Sets, so PvE Heroes start doing PvP a bit :P

You mean to tell me, that for the first time since 2009.... Legendaries that included Val'anyr (collection) , Shadowmourne (collection), Tarecgosa's Wrath (collection), Fangs of the Father (collection).. We have to do something a little different? We have to partake in PVP in an expansion that is 90% based on war?

Oh man, let me get my bitching shoes on.

/sarcasm

I'm a PVE player first and foremost. I only PVP out of sheer boredom. I welcome this quest chain with open arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    cool... anyone know what the horde base looks like
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    cool... anyone know what the horde base looks like
    Clicky, a few pictures on this page.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...=31231&page=19

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Funny, how you accuse others of being "less intelligent" and telling them to "read before QQ", when you yourself are wrong.

Makes you look like a douchebag

(hint: having to win BGs)
    I don't think requiring someone to win 10 random battlegrounds, over the course of a content patch, is asking too much. You could probably fit 10 victories into a single day if you played the BGs back to back, and then never touch them again. Blizzard isn't saying "alright, if you want the legendary, you have to go out and get a 2200 arena rating, and THEN you can go back to raiding."
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2012-10-13 at 08:30 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

still they are forcing pve players into pvp battlegrounds, pvp should be a choice not a requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strongyp View Post
    still they are forcing pve players into pvp battlegrounds, pvp should be a choice not a requirement.
    if i remember correctly you only have to win 10 BGs how is that a problem? just bash your face against it for a little while and your bound to get it eventually
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by razski View Post
    I don't "do" PvP. And I'm willing to bet money that the majority of raiding guild members don't either.
    Are you that ignorant? Currently, anyone who is serious about progression and raiding are earning conquest points which give 483 ilevel epic gear that is superior to anything pre-raid atm. If you're PVE and don't have full 489s from Mogu yet, you WILL be doing arena for your conquest, or you will be considered to be gimping yourself until that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Are you that ignorant? Currently, anyone who is serious about progression and raiding are earning conquest points which give 483 ilevel epic gear that is superior to anything pre-raid atm. If you're PVE and don't have full 489s from Mogu yet, you WILL be doing arena for your conquest, or you will be considered to be gimping yourself until that time.
    pvp gear stats dont work in instances.