Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    when ill hit 3500 Cp im going to get the PVP epic Sword and Use it as i always do , since blizzard changed the concept of the PVP weapon and make it viable for raiding and questing some how what i see ill lose Expertise for PVP resillience and mastery for Crit even though i have the 463 heroic swords but the pvp epic sword will give me STR and Dmg ( and look nice ) and i still have the Agility trinket , when it proc MY Cs is down to 3,60 sec and Exco to 12,70 , and judgment to 4,20 thats Really something good , but i still have it coz the other trinkets didnt drop yet
    Last edited by Matrlx; 2012-10-13 at 12:52 PM. Reason: forgot to add somehting

So, I found one of these before I'd hit 90 and looked at it, said "What the hell?", and equipped; my damage actually dropped. Lack of strength is a big deal, since you're losing a ton of attack power - and remember, folks, even Exorcism is affected by AP. So just mail it over to your monks or druids and move on.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    DO NOT EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER USE AN AGILITY WEAPON.
    There is NO good reason to EVER do it. Just go with the next best Str weapon you can get and work your way up.
    fucking bullshit. using this spear to lvl dk. its 1k dps or more better then ivl450 i got from BS and you just plow thru mobs. so use it ofc. slap chant on it and keep rocking till 90 and then just farm hcs with it

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    fucking bullshit. using this spear to lvl dk. its 1k dps or more better then ivl450 i got from BS and you just plow thru mobs. so use it ofc. slap chant on it and keep rocking till 90 and then just farm hcs with it
    It's better for DKs and probably Warriors since they're much more weapon dependent than Rets. Ret's don't attack as fast as a DK, nor do we crit like a Warrior. Paladin's need to take into account the negative impact on their spell damage that this will have.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Considering that secondary stats are now worth more than they were, I don't see the BoA polearm being that bad until you can get the 450 2h from AoA or even a 463. I'm actually gonna use it on my Warrior now you've made me think about it ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Essenji View Post
    I feel offended that you don't know that hunters don't use melee weapons anymore...
    I'm not up to speed with all the changes, especially this one. I'm crying inside now :-)
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

sigh , the bad thing Archeology aint good for leveling it right now , missed the zynrokh

At 90, you never want to be using the Spear. For leveling from 85-90, however, enchant that bad boy with a Windsong or Fallen Crusader on your DK alt and enjoy the two-shotting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    How good for Ret up until the point you get a 463 or close Strength weapon?

Either way, 85 Hunter, Druid and Monk (eventually) are wet at the prospect of levelling to 90 with this.
    Would say use it while levelling the damage on the weapon is going to be better then anything you find until heroics at which point you want to get a 463 strength weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    when ill hit 3500 Cp im going to get the PVP epic Sword and Use it as i always do
    I think you need 14800 conquest points earned for the season before you can buy the weapons.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I think you need 14800 conquest points earned for the season before you can buy the weapons.
    This, but about 7400 is required
    (>^^)> Pandas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    It's better for DKs and probably Warriors since they're much more weapon dependent than Rets. Ret's don't attack as fast as a DK, nor do we crit like a Warrior. Paladin's need to take into account the negative impact on their spell damage that this will have.
    I don't know how accurate Simcraft is these days for non-90 level characters, but the 85 Paladin that I had were simming out at 35k with the heroic experimental specimen slicer, while with this spear simmed out at 42k unenchanted. Barring the sim being wrong, it'd appear the Spear will be plenty useful for levelling.