Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorant View Post
    That's what I did and said? Or didn't I understand correctly?
    I imported the strings you posted but it didnt work properly for me or at least not as I thought it would work. Didn´t have the charges and the Cooldown being shown after all charges have been used.
    I used Lucy strings from the Hands-group, made a dynamic group and copied the strings from the Clemency and the Cooldown of one of the hands and now it is showing me 1 icon with the amount of charges and once all3 charges are used it shows the remaining cooldown and switches back to amount of charges after cooldown is up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medario View Post
    I imported the strings you posted but it didnt work properly for me or at least not as I thought it would work. Didn´t have the charges and the Cooldown being shown after all charges have been used.
    I used Lucy strings from the Hands-group, made a dynamic group and copied the strings from the Clemency and the Cooldown of one of the hands and now it is showing me 1 icon with the amount of charges and once all3 charges are used it shows the remaining cooldown and switches back to amount of charges after cooldown is up.
    Hmm maybe I made a mistake with my export or something because for me it works exactly like you described(no dynamic group however, just 2 different icons). I remove my post cause I'm not home now and can't fix it.

Sorry.