Could "Two Princes" be referring to Sabellian?

So, as I'm sure most of you have heard by now, it seems that Anduin is killed in patch 5.1, leading to some confusion about the Two Princes quest since it's been assumed that "two princes" refers to Wrathion and Anduin. If Anduin really is killed, then perhaps the title refers to the real prince of the Black Dragonflight: Deathwing's only remaining offspring, Sabellian.

Now, I'm sure many of you are thinking "Wrathion's Deathwing's son too, he says so all the time!". He isn't really. Wrathion was just recently hatched, the son of a broodmother named Nyxondra, while Sintharia(aka Sinestra)was the only consort to survive Deathwing's matings after the Aspect went mad. So while not truly Deathwing's son, Wrathion has been using the title symbolically to state that he is the heir of the Black Dragonflight. Unbeknownst to him, Deathwing's direct offspring Sabellian and his black dragon forces are still in Outland, as stated by Blizzard. This seems to me like the setup of a very interesting family reunion.

What are your thoughts on this possibility?

EDIT: Okay, seems I was wrong about Wrathion not being Deathwing's direct son, but still, I find the following things very interesting:
    1. Blizzard has specifically stated that Wration doesn't know about Sabellian.
    2. Sabellian is noticeably much less hostile than other black dragons towards non-black dragonkin, as seen how he treats the player and Rexxar (while somewhat rude, he isn't openly hostile and shows no intent to actually attack). It is possible that due to his extended period away from Azeroth (and the Old Gods) that he no longer hears the maddening whispers that plague the rest of his corrupted flight.
    3. Sabellian is much older and more powerful than Wrathion, and used to be Deathwing's lieutenant. If anything, he's the true heir to the black Dragonflight.

I'm just saying that IF it really is true that Anduin's dead, these two princes coming in contact instead would be very interesting.
    Last edited by Rocket Surgeon; 2012-10-13 at 11:44 PM.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    I honestly doubt Blizzard will permanently kill off the teenage pacifist Alliance prince.

And Sabellian hasn't been used in 4-5 years.

As I just said, Dave Kosak has stated Wrathion is Deathwing's literal son.

After building Anduin up so much, the 2nd Prince isn't going to be an Outland quest giver barely anyone remembers.

Probably just a pop reference to:

...maybe. :P
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt they'd bring in a unknown person to fill out the legendary questline. Just seems sorta silly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    As I just said, Dave Kosak has stated Wrathion is Deathwing's literal son.

After building Anduin up so much, the 2nd Prince isn't going to be an Outland quest giver barely anyone remembers.
    He did? I wasn't aware of that. Seems kinda lame that they just suddenly decided some unkown broodmother also survived Deathwing's matings and wasn't scarred and infuriated afterwards like Sintharia.
    I honestly doubt Blizzard will permanently kill off the teenage pacifist Alliance prince.

And Sabellian hasn't been used in 4-5 years.
    The new sound files say he's dead multiple times, including what sounds like Anduin himself screaming in pain. And I personally found it interesting that Blizzard specifically stated that Wrathion doesn't know about Sabellian and his forces in Outland.
    Last edited by Rocket Surgeon; 2012-10-13 at 11:44 PM.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.