Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    I feel stampede will be nerfed either to:

- reduce no. of pets to 3 pets total + reduce CD of stampede.
    or
    - reduce dmg output from extra 4 pets by 25% + reduce CD of stampede.
    they already do 25% of their normal damage... any lower and its pointless..

It's tiring to see them getting nerfed. >

wow damn people are just slow IT IS NOT A NERF!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a bug they fixed to anyone who is even slightly intelligent you can understand the difference..

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! Not a whine; I'd just like to chime in as have others with my desire for maybe a ... 3-minute cooldown and a corresponding additional damage (and Spirit Mend healing) nerf. I hate really long DPS cooldowns and would love to be able to line this up with Rapid Fire and Readiness.

Go ahead and lower its power a bit more, then let us use it more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    wow damn people are just slow IT IS NOT A NERF!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a bug they fixed to anyone who is even slightly intelligent you can understand the difference..

Oh yeah--- fun soloing 10 lvl 85s with a lvl 90 BM hunter with lay on hands . Its stil strong heal.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Play Surv like i do . I don't give a shit about stampede .I just click it once, may be twice per fight and i dont really need to key for it too. Its broken spell that sooner or later will be nerfed cuz of PvP

Its redic how everytime someone cries about Hunters we get the nerf bat to the skull. I understand the fix to stampede but nerfing our actual damage is un called for. You clearly have other classes out damaging us along with a higher burst. But yet Hunters take the fall. It just doesnt make sense. Im so sick of Hunters getting hammered everytime we actually become very viable in arenas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linzo View Post
    BM hunters are still crazy over powered. I wouldn't be surprised if they were nerf back to being unplayable.
    We are actually getting buffed, all hunter specs will get buffed in the next patch.

A lot of other classes are getting nerfed aka the majority of the caster dps will.

The other thing they might do is remove stampede from arena's and I think that's very likely.

Are you High, there is no way in hell that hunters are getting buffed. We actually just took a few nerfs and bug fixes. Which now puts us basically right where we were last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Linzo View Post
    BM hunters are still crazy over powered. I wouldn't be surprised if they were nerf back to being unplayable.
    Yeah, I'm sure they would do this so that literally no guild, ever, would bring hunters to a raid right? Because PVP is the only existence in WoW, apparently.
    Hunters need a buff in PVE aspect, if they got sweeping nerfs the class would be over in that respect until they revert the changes.

everyone keeps saying they nerfed "narrow escape" what happened to it?

...So getting ridiculous healing from 5 spirit beasts wasn't at all an oversight and was totally intended.

Anyone with half a brain could has seen that this wasn't remotely true.

Deleted
    The "nerf" to stampede healing was actualy a bug fix lol... people complaining about the "nerf" are realy not serious, are you?

You can complain that hunter lacks survivability in pvp or whatever but complaining about the fix of a bug is just odd.

And to Hikashuri stating that hunters will be buffed in the next patch and caster dps nerfed, where in the hell did you get that info? please link it.