Installing MoP from DVD

• I got a cataclysm version installed
    • I bought MoP in a store -> 2 DVDs full of data
    • My internet connection is very very slow, downloading MoP would take 12 hours and more
    • Using the DVD's installer starts the update-download

What in the world can i do to use those DVDs to install MoP instead of dowloading it?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

the version that is on the dvd is outdated. though u saved urself the first 12 hour download hehe.
    Another solution would be to copy it on a portable hard drive from some1 you know.

edit:i wrote remote harddrive for some reason.

I didn't save myself any download. I'm loading the first 12 GB at a speed of 4kb/s right now.

The plan was for me to update and let others copy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

ohh. Well then im not sure, you could try to install without the internett cable in your pc. Though im not sure if that works either.

Only thing i can think about that might work

If you look at the technical support forum on Wow.com you don't download the game off the disk.

Log onto your battle.net account activate your game code and download the client digitally.