Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    At this point, you pretty much confirmed the image I have of you.
    You shouldn't be talking of images when you carry a panda as your avatar.

I bet they all lost a duel against a warrior. This xpack is fine, warriors are no longer cannon fodder. Hooray!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Your last post implicated you can't have a serious discussion about it.
    And now you're resorting to "NO U" tactics.

Nope. Still does t make sense. Try again maybe this time it'll work.
    please just stop >_< you said blizz was bending over and letting china screw it.

how is that NOT bad?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    You shouldn't be talking of images when you carry a panda as your avatar.
    That's a picture of me.

Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    It was downvoted by expert critics e.g. IGN, eurogamer etc.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh thats a good one...please tell me more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And now you're resorting to "NO U" tactics.
    Better than "NO U RACIST". Less offensive.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    please just stop >_< you said blizz was bending over and letting china screw it.

how is that NOT bad?
    Why bad. They are offering themselves to the Asian market. What's bad in this, they'll be as rich as they have ever been. Seriously guys.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 09:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    That's a picture of me.
    Ah THAT'S why.

For that comeback I offer my hand in peace.

Better than "NO U RACIST". Less offensive.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 09:03 PM ----------

Why bad. They are offering themselves to the Asian market. What's bad in this, they'll be as rich as they have ever been. Seriously guys.
    now you're just blatantly trolling >_<

"blizz is letting china rape them and i dont like it"

"nah i didnt mean that guise they just tryna get da china moniez thas allz"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'm not trying to start a war of words here, I'm pointed out factual data we now have regarding the quality of the expansion.
    Voluntary turn in poll treated as factual
    Did you fail statistics kid?

EDIT: We're not talking about the USER SUBMITTED REVIEWS on metacritic here (which can be ignored), we're talking about the actual CRITIC Reviews from respected people like IGN, eurogamer and gamespot.

This is anecdotal evidence. The figures I've produced have far more credibility.
    The "figures" you're using are user/critic reviews. You don't seem to realize that "people on a website say Mop is the worst expansion" and "my guild loves Mop" are equality valid arguements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    now you're just blatantly trolling >_<

"blizz is letting china rape them and i dont like it"

"nah i didnt mean that guise they just tryna get da china moniez thas allz"
    Notice I didn't say I didn't like it. I think you guys had one too many fights over this you can't actually see things as they are. The fact that I don't like how they chose ONE style over a mix of many doesn't mean I don't like it. I find it less interesting, the offering figure wasn't related to that, more to the marketing behind it.
    And all of this is in my posts above.

I doubt any of those reviewers played the game long enough to actually be able to form an informed opinion. Looking at the dates of their reviews (most within the 1st week-10 days of release and many on release day...) they clearly haven't tried any of the raid content for example which is 1 of the main parts of the game. I'll be suprised if any of them even played through to level 90... Why are their opinions important or even valid ? 1 of the critic reviews is from 3 days after release... How much of the game could the guy have seen in that time even if he was playing solidly (which he wouldn't have been).

As for the user reviews... Most of them seem to have been done on release day or within 2 days. I'd be suprised if more than half of them even played the game and many of the others are just bitter haters who were waiting to give a new wow expansion a 0 before they even knew it's name.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2012-10-13 at 08:14 PM.

When you're comparing review aggregates in a medium like gaming (which has more than it's share of problems when it comes to critical appraisal), you're looking at very vague general ballpark figures. I wouldn't call Pandaria scoring 7-8 percentage points less than previous expansions a newsworthy result, particularly considering it doesn't have a big gimmicky hook for reviewers to jump on in the same way TBC-Cata did.

But who cares about reviewers anyway, make up your own minds. From everything I've experienced Pandaria raises the bar across the board in a great many small ways that don't rely on blowing up Azeroth or bringing back that one guy everyone remembers from Warcraft III. It's those small things that add a richness and polish that really matters when it comes to a truly satisfying gaming experience, and it's why I think Pandaria's doing a lot more for WoW than it says on the tin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering when these threads would show up. I must say, they're here sooner than expected. Hmmm... the Cata nostalgia threads should be showing up anytime now.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Taihaku347 View Post
    It is a fact that MoP is the worst expansion based on review scores by both users and critics.

Is it a fact that MoP is the worst expansion ever? Of course not.
    But it's not a fact that most of the use reviewers even played the game and it is a fact that most of critic reviewers will not have played the game for long enough to have seen the content because most of the reviews are from before the raids were even released.

My guess is that more than half the negative user reviews are from people who don't play the game or are bitter ex players who were just waiting for the game to come out so they could give it a 0.... Most of the people giving it a zero have freshly created accounts and not even reviewed other games. Hmm suspicious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    I was wondering when these threads would show up. I must say, they're here sooner than expected. Hmmm... the Cata nostalgia threads should be showing up anytime now.
    Cata was actually quite decent up until 4.3

10+ Year Old Account
    why u even care? if u enyoy it play it =P?

It was downvoted by expert critics e.g. IGN, eurogamer etc.
    You do realize that those same people will often take money from game developers in exchange for better reviews right? *cough EA cough* They aren't as creditable as you may think.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    Rate it however you want. Its still a better expac than Cataclysm.
    Being better than Cata is not something to be proud of. Cata was so bad that it is simply not enough.

I like it. I just dont like spending 3-4 hours doing dailies.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."