Demo Lock PvP guide Video

I got over 2.2k in RBGs so far as a Demo Lock. Here is my pressure master video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jLHG...1&feature=plcp

10+ Year Old Account
    Good vid but imo way too basic! I was expecting some stuff like when to pop the wild imps? To generate fury, or to help burst? or how far in demonic fury should we wait on average before bursting? 1000? 600?

Well anyways great vid again tho

Quote Originally Posted by Frinkles View Post
    Good vid but imo way too basic! I was expecting some stuff like when to pop the wild imps? To generate fury, or to help burst? or how far in demonic fury should we wait on average before bursting? 1000? 600?

Well anyways great vid again tho
    Yeah man it will come. I am going to do Utility, then CC video and then the Main burst set up. and Role of Demo in RBGs. Sooo many videos to make!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is great man thanks!
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

Deleted
    You can do 30% more burst if you sacrifice before bursting and you have 20 seconds to resummon them freely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    You can do 30% more burst if you sacrifice before bursting and you have 20 seconds to resummon them freely.
    Eh I will need to think about it. I like double stun personally. But Grim of Sac is a good way to go no doubt for higher burst. The only thing is that you will need to sac fel hunter because you actually get a decent ability out of it.

Deleted
    I actually played demonology in pvp for whole WotLK and start of Cata, and now coming back because of your video. Now it even might be pretty viable, no more hardcasting Hand of Gul'dan and getting locked out of every school.
    I´ll probably playing it in RBG´s and 5's and maybe even 3's. Can´t wait for your next video! :P