Ele on Spirit Kings fight.

Hi there guys, was able to down the Spirit Kings last night in our 25 man and was curious on what other ele shamans did on this fight for the Undying Shadows. I looked over my own guilds logs as well as numerous other ele shamans that ranked high on this fight. I couldn't seem to find a definitive choice between ignoring the Undying Shadows and dps'ing the boss or switch to help out other ranged with killing the shadows. I know that it may ultimately be up to the strat a guild uses for some(Ours wanted only ranged killing shadows) but I was curious on anyone giving their input to this fight. Cheers!

Deleted
    100% depends on your guild. If your guild wants all ranged to kill them, then you kill them, if your guild selects a few people to kill them and one of them isn't you then you don't. This isn't a class specific thing, its a raid specific thing.

Are we the best to switch onto it? Probably not, you could use multi-DoTers so they don't lose as much DPS because they can leave their DoTs on the boss, but we aren't bad at it. Only have to put a Flame Shock up on it then your normal rotation continues anyway.

My guild uses all ranged on them. It depends on what abilities are off CD at the time as they die fairly fast so it may just be a EB and ES7. Depending on how many dps are actually switching and how quick it's dieing I would be a little careful using FS. Again it all depends on your guild though like Undefetter said.