Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nurhlag, a theoretical question regarding this fight on hc ( i only play casual atm, so i am not that far yet :/ )

When you go for normal stats, you can kill severer faster which allows you to use totem until you have to tank again, to get the buff... i mean even 10% buff would be really nice, right?
    Possible on hc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Nurhlag, a theoretical question regarding this fight on hc ( i only play casual atm, so i am not that far yet :/ )

When you go for normal stats, you can kill severer faster which allows you to use totem until you have to tank again, to get the buff... i mean even 10% buff would be really nice, right?
    Possible on hc?
    Your wording was a bit hard to understand (might be me i've spent the daying trying to think of graphics ideas) but i think i've got what you meant.

Not sure if your aware of this but in heroic theres 3 Serverer of Souls you have to kill to be ported back into the other realm. Everyone else can see 2 of them and only the tank can see the red one.. As a monk you have ToD up for every other one when glyphed, which means the DPS can easily kill off the other two, I've even killed all 3 by myself but i need a decent amount of vengeance to do so.

As regards to the buff, you get the buff when you get ported down so as long as your healed (you can heal yourself to help as well with chi wave etc) you can normally get up to a 20-22% damage increase but you have it down in the other realm where as DPS only get it once they come back up out of it which means once you've killed the Serverer only you can see, you can go around and help clear up some of the other adds that are up, if their grouped up you can do a decent amount of damage with KS and BoF with the damage % increase buff while the DPS can kill the other two. Usually once you come back out your damage % increase buff lasts long enough usually until you have to tank swap.

Hope that helped

15+ Year Old Account
    Time you EB 1sec before his special attack and dodge almost all of them, you can an all mastery build if you feel it will help but I've just beeen sticking to haste, with exp/hit cap and I take very little damage if I'm timing my stuff correctly.

Nurhlag: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9...=10940&e=11273

This was the Heroic kill last night with 3 trials in the raid teaching them the encounter. Usually I am the last tank on Gara'jal as can be seen from the 2 previous attempts where we hit enrage. The kill, I was not, so lost quite a bit of damage from lack of Vengeance. 8(

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.