10+ Year Old Account

Bubble Hearth Macro?

Is it even possible now with the Glyph of Righteous Retreat?

Me and my friend tried making a glyph that would cast Divine Shield, then start using Hearthstone, but it wont cast at all? Any ideas on how to make such a macro?

Current (Doesn't work):
    #showtooltip
    /cast Divine Shield
    /use Hearthstone

10+ Year Old Account
    /castsequence divine shield, hearthstone

???

Try this:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=10 Divine Shield, Hearthstone

You'll have to hit it twice, but I think it'll do the job.

Edit: Holo's macro above is the same thing, I just put in the reset time because I'm not sure how cast sequences behave by default without a reset.

Edit 2: Just on the off chance you're using the inkeeper's daughter instead of the hearthstone don't forget to alter the item name accordingly, obvious, I know, but an easy mistake to make.
    Last edited by Amat; 2012-10-13 at 11:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Casting bubble incurs the GCD, so you can't pair it with a /use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amat View Post
    Edit: Holo's macro above is the same thing, I just put in the reset time because I'm not sure how cast sequences behave by default without a reset.
    You should put a reset in unless you want it to stay at hearthstone untill relog. I just take it for granted people know that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    You should put a reset in unless you want it to stay at hearthstone untill relog. I just take it for granted people know that stuff.
    Well, that's kind of what I assumed, hence putting in a reset to be sure it does reset before I need it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    /castsequence divine shield, hearthstone

???
    I figured it'd be this. But my friend has a little yell he does so it'd be really annoying to hear it twice. Figured if there was any other way... xD

#showtooltip Divine Shield
    /script if GetSpellCooldown("Divine Shield")==0 then SendChatMessage("MESSAGE","CHANNEL") end;

Just change MESSAGE to what you want to say and CHANNEL to yell/emote or whatever. The second line will then say what you want it to say, but will only do so when there is no cooldown on Divine Shield. So, the first press will pop the message and shield, and the second will hearth, and not spam the message again.

10+ Year Old Account
    /script if GetSpellCooldown("Divine Shield")==0 then SendChatMessage("MESSAGE","CHANNEL") end;

Just change MESSAGE to what you want to say and CHANNEL to yell/emote or whatever. The second line will then say what you want it to say, but will only do so when there is no cooldown on Divine Shield. So, the first press will pop the message and shield, and the second will hearth, and not spam the message again.
    Thank you good sir.

10+ Year Old Account

Well, that's kind of cool!, i really need someone to explain me how to make macros >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well, that's kind of cool!, i really need someone to explain me how to make macros >.<
    There's a UI and macros board if you want to learn more about making your own macros. Posters there are very helpful.