Deleted

Method vs Will of the Emperor (25 Heroic) World First Video

Method has just released their Will of the Emperor 25m HC World 1st video

Seems like a pretty cool encounter on heroic, what do you guys think?

Deleted
    I think their strategy was really subpar after watching how Blood Legion handled the fight, they made it look effortless the same way paragon did.

Edit: Totally forgot to congratulate for the kill while pondering. Big GZ for finally taking the desired #1 spot.
    Last edited by mmocf844ce7678; 2012-10-14 at 01:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    I think their strategy was really subpar after watching how Blood Legion handled the fight, they made it look effortless the same way paragon did.
    They're still US scrubs,can't win a 4 day race with a 1 day headstart.

Infracted~
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2012-10-14 at 09:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Edit: Totally forgot to congratulate for the kill while pondering. Big GZ for finally taking the desired #1 spot.
    So I guess that means that Method have superior players compared to Blood Legion since they managed to kill the boss first, even though BL had a one day head start and had a better/easier strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by tryggve View Post
    they're still us scrubs,can't win a 4 day race with a 1 day headstart.
    and it begins

BL just isnt playing the same game as Method. Just as Paragon isnt playing the same game as everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well done video showing the fight, I must say. Hilarious at the end too. Clean kill.

Deleted
    'I forgot to roll bonus!'

Haha. Nice to hear some joy at the end of a kill video. But the screaming just doesn't give me chills like older raids.

Congrats Method from vodka

The #1 25m spot. Otherwise they are #2. Nothing wrong with #2, hell of a lot better than where my guild stands, we're only 4/16 normal. xD

On an unrelated note: 3 Hunters! OMG! Wooo!!!

Edit: After watching the Emperor fight for the first time in any difficulty. Seems more like an "Add" fight than a "Boss" fight. Kinda like Spine and Madness. xD
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-10-14 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quite amazing execution and coordination (until the last few percent) from all 25 players. I don't think many 25man guilds will take this boss down if the chain CC, aoeing, and spark absorbing requirements stays un-changed.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    So I guess that means that Method have superior players compared to Blood Legion since they managed to kill the boss first, even though BL had a one day head start and had a better/easier strategy.
    See we cant always say that. Some people who might be better than Method and Blood Legion players or Paragon dont want to play as many hours as they do...or can't dedicate that much of their time.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    and it begins
    Well that's all there can be said really.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    See we cant always say that. Some people who might be better than Method and Blood Legion players or Paragon dont want to play as many hours as they do...or can't dedicate that much of their time.
    AKA: Me. I got classes yo. :P

Silly argument. That logic would dictate that no one at all can be considered the best at anything, simply because everyone else who might actually be better can't/won't/don't dedicate as much of their time to whatever activity.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz Method on world first 25 man! Nice video as well.

I'm a better runner than Bolt it's just that I can't dedicate as much time as he can. Your argument is silly.

Deleted

Might have had something to do with BLs PoV being from a healer spending 85% of the time doing his spine kick shit. whereas on the Method kill you got to see the fight from several perspectives and you got to see what the dps were actually doing??

Deleted
    Congratz to Method but kinda strange they released the video so fast while only a few guilds have cleared 6/6 HC and others are still trying to figure out their way to kill it. But then again this is my first time I have actually followed the race to world's first so this could be common practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nauticus View Post
    Congratz to Method but kinda strange they released the video so fast while only a few guilds have cleared 6/6 HC and others are still trying to figure out their way to kill it. But then again this is my first time I have actually followed the race to world's first so this could be common practice.
    The first guild has always released their kill vid as soon as another guild downs the boss (which is why Paragon released the 3rd boss kill vid but not the 4th).
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.