Post I don't think 2H is dead: Actually blizz seems okay with it

I think if blizz really wanted us to not have 2h, they could have easily just made us unable to equip 2h weapons. This is not the case.
    Secondly alot of you seem to be thinking that the stormstrike restriction means they mean to kill 2h for good, but I don't think this is true either:

To me it seems like more of a balance change so that 2h doesn't actually become stronger than dw, especially in burst situations (pvp) where you now have the possibility, with echo of elements, for some insane 2h burst from an ehancement shaman. I don't know if anyone's tested it yet but I have a suspicion that 2h, even with the complete loss of stormstrike, may be pretty viable as far as not being completely damageless as to be unusable even for fun. Besides, don't forget we have primal strike

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe they left 2h available so we can use INT Staffs and Maces as ele/resto

and we dont have primal strike. it becomes stormstrike after choosing the enhancement spec

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    maybe they left 2h available so we can use INT Staffs and Maces as ele/resto

and we dont have primal strike. it becomes stormstrike after choosing the enhancement spec
    Well, there are classes with different weapon rules for different specs.
    For example, blood dks can't possibly dualwield, while for frost it is both possible and viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

I can equip a bow on my warrior but it doesn't mean I can use the damn thing effectively...

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    I can equip a bow on my warrior but it doesn't mean I can use the damn thing effectively...
    Damn, now I know why I've been at the bottom of DPS charts for 9 years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Well, there are classes with different weapon rules for different specs.
    For example, blood dks can't possibly dualwield, while for frost it is both possible and viable.
    yes they changed that back then, but they still want enhancement shamans to use 1hander :/ i dont even care about the fact i "cant" use 2hand weapons

Knowing Blizzard, the best possible solution you could ask for would be http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7314816?page=1.

If Blizzard ever balance enhancement around being able to dual wield and use a 2 hander, I will do something drastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    They probably should have removed that option when they removed throwing items from warriors.
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

Deleted
    They didnt remove it because we have legendaries that wouldnt be wearable anymore. Just the same reason why warriors can still use bows.

There is no sign that 2h enhance will ever be viable again. It's simply dead.

Druids can use fistweapon. One... they can't use them in the second hand and there is no agility offhand. Since 10 years. Beat this stupidity. So doesen't mean anything that shamans can still use 2H weapons.

I don't think that THIS MF use a fucking claws ... when I started with WoW I choosed the Shaman class because of this cinematic. 2H or nothing for me.

2H forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cimento View Post
    I don't think that THIS MF use a fucking claws ... when I started with WoW I choosed the Shaman class because of this cinematic. 2H or nothing for me.
    That isn't a druid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Druids can use fistweapon. One... they can't use them in the second hand and there is no agility offhand. Since 10 years. Beat this stupidity. So doesen't mean anything that shamans can still use 2H weapons.
    Maybe theyll make agil offhands, same way they made Str Polearms in MOP
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Runeshear View Post
    Maybe theyll make agil offhands, same way they made Str Polearms in MOP
    There was the one intel/spirit fist in ToT off of the Council that Druids could use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That isn't a druid?
    I always thought it was a druid, I suppose it could be either now I think about it

10+ Year Old Account
    There was the one intel/spirit fist in ToT off of the Council that Druids could use.
    Actually noticed theres one in WoD too while looking at the rare drops.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=118243
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    spellpower fists.... serious dont flame if its that stupid

15+ Year Old Account
    I've seen about 3 spell power fists in game so far xD

Would love shamans to get a 2H spec back, but the problem is 2H is awesome because of triple windfury crits and if you nerf that for pvp reasons it'll feel like a wet noodle...

Could we just have a pure PvE 2H spec? xD

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    That isn't a druid?
    No, the druid is represented by the Night Elf at the start
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

They should just make a glyph or something that makes your attacks look like you're using a 2-hander (like warlocks have for their pet and I think also warriors have something like that?). It would solve 99% of we-want-2h-enhancement threads that show up on every WoW-related forum on a daily basis.