Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    Do i still prior SS over LL even with the 2nd pve set bonus?
    You do it because of their cooldowns, not dmg. Doing SS over LL means then dont come off cd at the same time, and in the end you have used more of both and have dealt more dmg.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been considering re-rolling Enhance for a long time, but i really need to get the gear first. However, while doing some LFR's, i noticed a few things you should add which are quite neat:

On Elegon, if you Lava Lash (provided your flame shock is up on the boss and that you DON'T have the minor glyph) right as the sparks spawn, your flame shock will spread to EVERY spark. This is awesome because if you have Glyph of Fire Nova on, an immediate Fire Nova in succession to this could cleave off of EVERY SINGLE spark. Max damage then.

Now in terms of Maelstrom Weapon, is it at all beneficial to hard cast a 1 stack if NOTHING at all is up for 2-3 seconds? Or would it be more beneficial to auto-attack for the time? Lets say Unleash Flame isn't up.

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    I've been considering re-rolling Enhance for a long time, but i really need to get the gear first. However, while doing some LFR's, i noticed a few things you should add which are quite neat:

On Elegon, if you Lava Lash (provided your flame shock is up on the boss and that you DON'T have the minor glyph) right as the sparks spawn, your flame shock will spread to EVERY spark. This is awesome because if you have Glyph of Fire Nova on, an immediate Fire Nova in succession to this could cleave off of EVERY SINGLE spark. Max damage then.

Now in terms of Maelstrom Weapon, is it at all beneficial to hard cast a 1 stack if NOTHING at all is up for 2-3 seconds? Or would it be more beneficial to auto-attack for the time? Lets say Unleash Flame isn't up.
    That trick on Elegon is very hard to get down with the timing - and could be costly in later orb phases if you don't get the spread of FS on the orbs. I've personally have been doing that, but there have been times I mess up the timing which results in wasted GCDs and thus damage.

As for the MSV - follow the priority. You should only be hard casting LB with less than 5 stacks of MSV only in a few situations and it's only if it doesn't delay another ability being used. That's why the 1 Stack of MSV+LB is so low on the priority, really only there for the extreme case if you have nothing to push (which I've found rarely happens).
    Asrel - Shadow Priest <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind
    Aretoo - Havoc DH <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    guys can any one tell me, Lava lash in which school?
    it is in Nature school or Fire school?

if its related to Fire school, does it effected by UF 30% fire damage?

Deleted
    No Lava lash is not affected by your UF

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Earth Elemental (The normal one). Is using him when he's off cooldown a dps loss or a gain? Does he stack the + LL buff, which I know we get from searing totem and Fire Elemental?

Quote Originally Posted by psir View Post
    Earth Elemental (The normal one). Is using him when he's off cooldown a dps loss or a gain? Does he stack the + LL buff, which I know we get from searing totem and Fire Elemental?
    It's a DPS gain. You can still have Searing Totem down while you have Earth Elemental down, so you're still gaining Searing Flames stacks to buff your Lava Lash.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defines View Post
    It's a DPS gain. You can still have Searing Totem down while you have Earth Elemental down, so you're still gaining Searing Flames stacks to buff your Lava Lash.
    Haha, that's what I get for asking questions before thinking them through Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikez View Post
    guys can any one tell me, Lava lash in which school?
    it is in Nature school or Fire school?

if its related to Fire school, does it effected by UF 30% fire damage?
    Lava lash deals fire damage, yes. However, it is not a spell, it is an attack.

Unleashes the Flametongue enchantment upon the Shaman's weapon, dealing 1136 to 1345 (+ 42.9% of SpellPower) Fire damage to target enemy and increasing the damage dealt by the Shaman's next Fire spell by 30%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quick question that I may have overlooked, but didn't see in the OP: What would be the ideal opener before falling into the priority? The priority doesn't actually list Flame Shock when the buff is not present, so for an opener would I:

Searing Totem -> Unleash Elements -> Flame Shock -> Stormstrike -> Lava Lash -> ?
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."

Quote Originally Posted by Archeye View Post
    Quick question that I may have overlooked, but didn't see in the OP: What would be the ideal opener before falling into the priority? The priority doesn't actually list Flame Shock when the buff is not present, so for an opener would I:

Searing Totem -> Unleash Elements -> Flame Shock -> Stormstrike -> Lava Lash -> ?
    I go:

Prepull:

Spirit Walk -> Prepot -> Searing Totem -> Spirit Wolves

Opener:

Unleash Elements -> Flame Shock (Still running in) -> Fire Elemental Totem -> Stormstrike -> Ascendance -> Stormblast -> Lava Lash.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer

Quote Originally Posted by Archeye View Post

I do it like this:

Before pull:

Sprint > Fire Elemental > Spirit Wolves > potion

Running in:

Unleash elements > Flame shock

In melee range:

Stormstrike > ascendance > stormstrike > Mw5 or LL (depends if I have 5 stacks MW) > normal rotation

Deleted
    Hey i've just got a trouble on my mind, why would you pop spirit wolves before potion & proccs from trinket & weapon enchants? Becuase what ive been taught is to pop them when you got all proocs up becuase their dmg are baced on shamanas dmg. Or am i just late with updates? xD

Please explain this

Quote Originally Posted by Psykfallet View Post
    Hey i've just got a trouble on my mind, why would you pop spirit wolves before potion & proccs from trinket & weapon enchants? Becuase what ive been taught is to pop them when you got all proocs up becuase their dmg are baced on shamanas dmg. Or am i just late with updates? xD

Please explain this
    Spirit Wolves only benefit from our AP, so only Agility trinket procs / Potion / Dancing Steel (enchant) etc. will effect them. To be honest, you should just pop them whenever you can / on cooldown. The damage / DPS difference between using it immediately, and waiting for procs is minuscule.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer

Deleted
    Okey, thanks for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Defines View Post
    Spirit Wolves only benefit from our AP, so only Agility trinket procs / Potion / Dancing Steel (enchant) etc. will effect them. To be honest, you should just pop them whenever you can / on cooldown. The damage / DPS difference between using it immediately, and waiting for procs is minuscule.
    To add to this - it's also nice to pop wolves prior to getting into melee range to fully maximize GCDs when on the target.
    Asrel - Shadow Priest <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind
    Aretoo - Havoc DH <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind

Deleted
    hi,

I got question when i open a fight do i need to use my trinket / burst potion / before to send my wolf and Ascendance ? ( fore sure i use my Virmen potion before to engage ) but the rest ?

Other question do i need to open the fight directly with ascendance or to use UE >> Stormstrike>> Ascendance ?

Deleted
    Just started to level my 85 shaman and i wonder, should i only use lava lash when i have 5 searing flames up?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Just started to level my 85 shaman and i wonder, should i only use lava lash when i have 5 searing flames up?
    While leveling it wont really matter much but you will always get to 5 stacks during the cooldown of lavalash so its better to open with a lavalash after setting up searing totem since you will be waiting for the 5 stacks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaxxym View Post
    hi,

I got question when i open a fight do i need to use my trinket / burst potion / before to send my wolf and Ascendance ? ( fore sure i use my Virmen potion before to engage ) but the rest ?

Other question do i need to open the fight directly with ascendance or to use UE >> Stormstrike>> Ascendance ?
    Prepull:

Spirit Walk -> Prepot -> Searing Totem -> Spirit Wolves

Opener:

Unleash Elements -> Flame Shock (Still running in) -> Fire Elemental Totem -> Stormstrike -> Ascendance -> Stormblast -> Lava Lash.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer