Windsong or Elemental Force for Sub

So just looted the LFR dagger from the stone guardians and seeing as no one I know has the dancing steel enchantment yet I was wondering what the next best thing would be. I have tried both windsong and EF and cant really decide which one I prefer. Any thoughts?

its higher DPS to have 1 of each. i forget which one was higher to have on main/offhand :-/ but ultimately the difference in the 4 combinations wasn't much. i'll see if i can find it.

edit: someone else's simcraft results. take for what you will.

EF/WS = 64311
    WS/EF = 64301
    2x WS = 64252
    2x EF= 64249

Deleted
    this is basically due to sub's stupidly fast white attacks due to mastery increaseing snd, and the pre "real procs" thing blizz have implemented.

it's still possible to have all 3 up at the same time with a single windsong as sub so you lose a little uptime from not having two but the extra damg from the proc makes it worth it.

both these enchants now ignore which weapon they are on for "abilities" and only whites can proc one of the other i believe.

As combat i often had all 3 up at the same time with one enchant as well.

and from the long blue post anything you do can proc either one. if you have 2 of them on it just doubles the proc chance. but like you mentioned, doubling it hits massive diminishing returns
    Last edited by eijin; 2012-10-18 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    this is basically due to sub's stupidly fast white attacks due to mastery increaseing snd, and the pre "real procs" thing blizz have implemented.

it's still possible to have all 3 up at the same time with a single windsong as sub so you lose a little uptime from not having two but the extra damg from the proc makes it worth it.

both these enchants now ignore which weapon they are on for "abilities" and only whites can proc one of the other i believe.
    Either weapon can proc either enchant, but having the same enchant on both weapons means you get 2 chances to proc the enchant at each dot tick, swing, etc, so you can potentially get 2 windsong procs, 2 elemental force procs, or one of both if you use one of each.

The selling point of EF/WS or WS/EF over WS/WS is that some WS procs from WS/WS would be for example if you get 2 procs of the same stat, then you effectively lose procs.

My question is this: Is simcraft using the real-ppm model yet?