[Shadow] Divine Insight Vs Twist of fate

Currently ive been using DI for every fight and my guild just cleared MV and is moving into Heroic modes. With some of these fights being longer, would i be better off having ToF over Divine insight? I feel like 15% is pretty good but im not sure if its worth giving up a free mb without a cd. Anyone that could offer advice or assistance would be much appreciated =)

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO only use ToF for a fight with many adds, or a fight where you'll proc it midfight via healing.

Switch your talents on the go, use DI on the first two (SG + Feng) and ToF on the rest. Basically use ToF on any fight with short-lived and constant spawn adds that can be used to keep your ToF up.

Deleted
    I have used ToF eveywhere, on SG 25hc down I was up to 170k dps. You have to remember that you can proc ToF with the healing from halo, and in HC mode it will happen a few times, also if FDCL wasn't so much better than Mindbender, I would probably not pick any proc talent. And FDCL and DI compete to much with each other, you are bound to loose some stacks of FDCL(on multi target fights).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Switch your talents on the go, use DI on the first two (SG + Feng) and ToF on the rest. Basically use ToF on any fight with short-lived and constant spawn adds that can be used to keep your ToF up.
    I'm only using ToF/MB on single target fights since the FCDL/DI procs becomes minimal and using DI/FCDL when target >=2
    At SG for example using DI should be better since you can SWP/VT 3 targets, the solo guard just for the procs, and get a shitload of FDCL/DI procs, so many that you will barely MFing anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Yep, this is how i do it too.
    +I allways used FDCL

perfect thanks for the information i overlooked this, i feel stupid! Offtopic... is halo worth casting at minimal range?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phus View Post
    perfect thanks for the information i overlooked this, i feel stupid! Offtopic... is halo worth casting at minimal range?
    Not really, my halo hits for about 8k at min range.

Deleted
    The real question is: is it worth moving to have halo at max range? I think it is, especially if there are more than one target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont have the numbers but when i have shield off cd i shield my self running out Halo and going back while refreshing the dots so it should be worthy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falsified View Post
    The real question is: is it worth moving to have halo at max range? I think it is, especially if there are more than one target.
    It is all about moving before Halo is ready again. Use GCDs such as instant Mind Spikes and instant Mind Blasts to move out. It is a bit hard and I thnk it is worth it still even if you just cast SWP to get to optimal Halo range.

TOF is amazing on Elegon.

use DI for:
    Stone guards, Feng and Garajal if you're NOT going down

use ToF for the rest, provided you actually make it proc off the adds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprints View Post
    TOF is amazing on Elegon.
    +1 this. Also, Cascade is amazing for this fight too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    +1 this. Also, Cascade is amazing for this fight too.
    I like the extra healing from halo on Elegon, also you tend to end up at exactly the right range when stood on the edge of the ring.

currently i use tof on every fight just because it gets extremly clunky( especially below 20%) if you play with fdcl and di and apart from feng there are no fights where i would take mindbender over fdcl
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple