Deleted

mount decision, help!

Hi I have farmed for a while now and finally gonna buy a mount from AH! but witch?
    Here is the mounts I have been thinking bout:

[Magic Rooster Egg] 110k
    [Savage Raptor] 150k
    [Big Battle Bear] 87,5k
    [X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME] 135k
    [Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak] 120k
    Or should I continue saving to spectral tiger? i got around 200k
    what should you do and why?

I would be careful about buying cheap TCG mounts on the AH however. Alot of them are leftover dupes from that incident awhile back, which is the reason why TCG mount prices have dropped to those levels.
    Should Blizzard find that one of these mounts are suspected dupes, there is a small chance you could lose the mount (and maybe your gold) at the very least, and a suspension at the worse (tho unlikely since its the AH). Small chance, but it has happened before.

Deleted
    its your choice

I have all of those mounts and honestly the rooster is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    imo [Magic Rooster Egg] 110k

+1 for Rooster

id go for the nether rocket, thats the blue one right?
    I see Stupid people!

I can't say that I've understood what the hype is about the rooster, is there something special it does or is it just one of those, "I'm riding a giant cock!" kind of things?

Me personally I'd go with/already went with the Yak, and I have loved it ever since.

15+ Year Old Account
    Id save up for the Spectral Tiger
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Oh and the Yak is 108k if you have the guild perk.

Deleted
    Pinto all the way!

If Pinto aint good enough for you i would go with the Spectral tiger! It is so damn awesome!

110k for a rooster... id buy that in a heart beat, duped or not idc
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Rooster for 110k? What server is this, brt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    I have all of those mounts and honestly the rooster is the best.
    Yeh the duping exploit really filled up some collections. Think I'm one of few players that has them all and got them legitimately.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Yeh the duping exploit really filled up some collections. Think I'm one of few players that has them all and got them legitimately.
    meh i wouldnt care honestly. blizzard already stated they wont do anything about it and unless you buy 5+ at once, you wont even get a glance from them. so why would i pay 100%+ more for a mount thats "legitimate" than the duped version thats the exact same mount for twice as less
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements