Top US Ret parse - 25 H Feng / 25 Gara'jal

Azraelius - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elius/advanced

All the 25 normal and heroic parses being lumped together atm.

25 Gara'jal - http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ution_Paladin/ ;
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wz...8437#Azraelius
    Used Holy Avenger / Execution Sentence. Used All Cd's/Lusted at start and stayed on boss whole time.Use trinket/ha every 2 min and save AW for next HA unless there wont be another.This one is all about quick kill with biggest burst u can pull off at start.

H 25 Feng - http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ution_Paladin/
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-mc...7941#Azraelius
    Video with recount (dk pov) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1cHwQoRhkk
    Used Holy Avenger / Execution Sentence. Used all cds at start. Same thing about saving AW after initial use for the next time HA is up to use in conjunction.My cds lined up perfectly to get 2 Holy Avengers off during the shield phase with adds. You can see me jump up about 25k dps and 11 dps spots during add phase if you watch the video.Parses on this fight are all about cds during shield phase.

Deleted
    Nice dps. Ret really is all about cooldown management. In a 6min fight like Gara'jal you will be able to use guardian 2x, AW 2x, HA+trinket 3x and ES 5x. The way i did this was Prepull with prot t11 for 45sec guardian during BL than popped AW+Trinket-ES-HA-Engineering Gloves in that order and pulled 250k burst dps in the first 30sek. Then I used ES after 1min and after that i delayed my 2nd HA and third ES for about 20sec to use them with my fourth Darkmoontrinket Proc. The last round of cooldowns are up an the 5min mark with guardian off cd + 2nd AW+Trinket+HA+Potion and a final ES at about 5min30sec into the fight.

you will see high burst at the beginning, after about 2min and at 5min into the fight, but expect everyone else to catch up during your downtimes without coooldowns.
    Last edited by mmocafaf54147a; 2012-10-14 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by te-may View Post
    Nice dps. Ret really is all about cooldown management. In a 6min fight like Gara'jal you will be able to use guardian 2x, AW 2x, HA+trinket 3x and ES 5x. The way i did this was Prepull with prot t11 for 45sec guardian during BL than popped AW+Trinket-ES-HA-Engineering Gloves in that order and pulled 250k burst dps in the first 30sek. Then I used ES after 1min and after that i delayed my 2nd HA and third ES for about 20sec to use them with my fourth Darkmoontrinket Proc. The last round of cooldowns are up an the 5min mark with guardian off cd + 2nd AW+Trinket+HA+Potion and a final ES at about 5min30sec into the fight.

you will see high burst at the beginning, after about 2min and at 5min into the fight, but expect everyone else to catch up during your downtimes without coooldowns.
    Wouldn't you want to use Engineering gloves before Execution sentence to boost its damage? Otherwise you are slightly gimping yourself, just a thought.

Deleted
    You cant use the Engineering Gloves together with the Darkmaster Gandling trinket, they trigger each others cooldown.

Is that parse using the T11 4 piece trick?
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

Well, retribution parses are all about if you have Elegon sword or not. Just like it was in t13 before Gurthalak nerf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megraam View Post
    well, retribution parses are all about if you have elegon sword or not. Just like it was in t13 before gurthalak nerf.
    Bigger question is why windsong? You have that sword enchant it properly imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

That requires having someone revered with Shado-Pan to get you Dancing Steel. I know my realm doesn't have anyone selling it yet. Not to mention that Windsong isn't that much worse than Dancing Steel.

Is that parse using the T11 4 piece trick?
    Yes, it's without it.

Bigger question is why windsong? You have that sword enchant it properly imo.
    Wasn't available yet.

Hey azraelius, could you please post some more explainations of ur setup/cd management, tips etc. for the other fights? :P These will really help me get an idea of how i should set up myself. Thanks.

You guys didn't try and kill Gara on heroic this week?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azraelius View Post
    Yes, it's without it.

Wasn't available yet.
    Ya just got mine, some expensive enchant but like the uptime so far!

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 06:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    That requires having someone revered with Shado-Pan to get you Dancing Steel. I know my realm doesn't have anyone selling it yet. Not to mention that Windsong isn't that much worse than Dancing Steel.
    It's much better than Windsong, For Windsong to be equal to Dancing Steel it would be need to either be a 65-75% uptime or proc for 3000 H/M/C
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?