Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dawn of the Aspects

Lock if old.

But this sounds really awesome.

Saw this on SoL

World of Warcraft: Dawn of the Aspects will show the Aspects before they became Aspects. Galakron and the Proto drakes will be featured in this novel. It seems these will be via flashback -- I'm not certain. Micky mentioned the Aspects are now facing their mortal lives post-Deathwing's Fall, and in a stage of change.

I can't wait... If I rememer right Galakron is the biggest dragon ever right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, never expected Blizz to go back to the past of the dragons. Seemed much safer and convenient to only look forward and keep the past like it was. This filling in of the blanks could be very interesting if done right. Looking forward to hearing more about this, wonder when it's supposed to be released...

And if i guessed correctly, the proto-drakes in the picture are the aspect before the titans empowerment!!! we might get more info on the titans & the oldgods empire A.K.A "The dark empire"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmon View Post
    And if i guessed correctly, the proto-drakes in the picture are the aspect before the titans empowerment!!! we might get more info on the titans & the oldgods empire A.K.A "The dark empire"
    After reading through the SoL thread; It's actually going to be about what the Aspects are up to right now, with flashbacks to the past, so I'm not sure it's going to be all that revealing about ye olden days.

Further info is that it's apprently going to be a 4 (!) part E-book written by.....Knaak. (commence loud groaning and boo'ing)

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    After reading through the SoL thread; It's actually going to be about what the Aspects are up to right now, with flashbacks to the past, so I'm not sure it's going to be all that revealing about ye olden days.

Further info is that it's apprently going to be a 4 (!) part E-book written by.....Knaak. (commence loud groaning and boo'ing)
    So, how many characters are getting killed as revenge for Knaak jr.?

10+ Year Old Account
    I always wondered what Galakron looked like other then bones. That pretty bad ass drawings right there.

Be also good to hear what happened to Ysera, Alextrasza and Noz, since we already know what happened to kelecgos.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Holy crap! Look at Galakrond!!! Certainly lives up to the stories we hear about him being immensely huge lol

As for the fact Knaak will be penning the story. I really don't care. I'll still read them, as I'm sure a rather large amount of people will.
    ^this

i never really hated his writing but then again i never really loved it either. i was starting to think that blizzard cut ties with him since SPOILER his 2 star children were both killed off in golden books

Deleted
    He has Garrosh's eyes.
    Last edited by mmoce2909da7c2; 2012-10-14 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy crap, imagine if Arthas actually succeded in raising galakrond

lol look at his tiny wee little arms

EDIT: It also makes sense to let knaak write this since he was the one who came up with the whole aspect/flight dealio
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2012-10-14 at 01:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    meh Knaak but at least he cannot kill anyone off since it is flashbacks; his 2 star children's deaths are unavenged

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    holy crap, imagine if Arthas actually succeded in raising galakrond

lol look at his tiny wee little arms

EDIT: It also makes sense to let knaak write this since he was the one who came up with the whole aspect/flight dealio

Funny thing is those arms are probably the size of a Tower in Stormwind city XD

Prob gonna raze down some few towns or finish what deathwing didnt finish lol

10+ Year Old Account
    At least they've finally learned that the only decent writing Knaak did was his work on the dragonflights. I wonder if he's racking his brains to figure out how to differentiate the cast now that they're all leviathan leviathans.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Be also good to hear what happened to Ysera, Alextrasza and Noz, since we already know what happened to kelecgos
    My Guess is, Nozdormu is keeping an eye on the Timelines, Ysera is watching over the Emerald Dream and Alextrasza is watching over the Mortals.

Anyway, I'm really excited about this. This is the kind of novles I like, where we learn about the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    At least they've finally learned that the only decent writing Knaak did was his work on the dragonflights. I wonder if he's racking his brains to figure out how to differentiate the cast now that they're all leviathan leviathans.
    He will make them leviathan behemoths. That will differentiate them from the regular leviathans and behemoths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    He will make them leviathan behemoths. That will differentiate them from the regular leviathans and behemoths.
    Touche, good sir.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Dude I'm pumped for some non-corrupted Neltharion to be a total boss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcorn1992 View Post
    He has Garrosh's eyes.
    JUST... YES!

Also looking forward to this,want to know what exactly galakrond was, is he titan or old god creation? :P

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Galakrond looks furious. ...Look at his tiny hands! I would be mad too if I couldn't touch my own chin with my hands.