Deleted

Help with macro for feral druid!

Hello! Im fidning myself in a place where I dont have alot of keybinds left and then I realised that theres a talent in the feral tree that makes me have to bind 2 more abilities in cat form (sigh!) Im talking of INCARNATION, the cooldown that makes my stealth abilities usable while not stealthed!

So im thinking, I dont know if this is possible but I will at least ask!

Basicly I want to make it so that while INCARNATION is not active my SHRED bind is nothing but SHRED, although when INCARNATION is active I want it to use RAVAGE rather than SHRED!

Thanks beforehand and I hope this is possible!

15+ Year Old Account
    Not possible, sorry
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Really? Cause on my mage I have a macro that makes my shift-r cast summon water elemental while my pet is dead, but pet nova while its alive! Its kind of the same "thinking" ?

Thanks

Deleted
    You cannot check for if specific auras are active or not in macros afaik, you can however make it cast a different spell if holding down a modifier key.
    /cast [modifier:alt] spell1; [nomodifier:alt] spell2
    Last edited by mmocb2358cdeee; 2012-10-14 at 02:39 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    To the OP - The poster below you is correct. The macro you want depends on knowing if a buff is active. Currently, Blizzard does not allow macros to access the buffs. This means that, unfortunately, you'll have to find a different method to work around that particular talent's benefits - modifier key macros or something of that sort, I'd guess.

Evory, yours can be simplified and shortened.
    Code:
    /cast [mod:alt] Spell1; Spell2
    Also, you can use multiple mods to cast different spells - [mod:shift] and [mod:ctrl] can also be used to add spells, allowing one macro to hold 4 spells
    Code:
    /cast [mod:shift] Spell1; [mod:ctrl] Spell2; [mod:alt] Spell3; Spell4
    Last edited by Taryble; 2012-10-14 at 05:16 PM.