Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Perfectly fine scaling you got there, bro.

EDIT: I give up. Its like talking to season 5 death knights.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    i dont get it :S

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    i dont get it :S
    Check the Mob's HP, its like double what it should be I guess.

... isnt this something people on BETA should of flagged up??

Deleted
    i had like 40-50k ub hp as lvl 80, it shuld be pretty okat i guess but then again, i was a stamina stacking DK tank

I'm actually glad mobs have so much health. Make lvling a bit more challenging. Unless you are a tanking class, you can't pull a dozen ennemies at once and hope survive, and you can't one-shot each mobs anymore.

I remember in cata i could easily one-shot any mob with my hunter using Aimed Shot + Chimaera Shot combo. Was quite grindy...

At least its more of a challenge. Quests are a tad easy atm. I had to pull 10 mobs at a time to make it slightly interesting

It's supposed the be like a little "boss" u know.

I did the daily at 82 and got the paralyze the spinning girl. She only had ~150k hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Menlol2 View Post
    Very clever!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menlol2 View Post
    Its scaling as a lvl 85..

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Its scaling as a lvl 85..
    ??? It's a mob that is a mini boss. What makes you think it should have the same hp as a player of the same level?

He doesn't even hit hard... Was nowhere near 80% hp while fighting the mini bosses.
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

10+ Year Old Account
    Interupt. If you dont interupt him, and heal self, you fail bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Find a mob out in the wild like that and say "nice scaling then"...for goodness sake, as others have said it's supposed to be a 'test of strength' anyway to complete the quest for the enlightenment buff...sorry ya gota work for it 'a bit'.

Deleted
    Sure its a test for me, but i wont fight mobs like this ever unless im soloing raids..

Sure they cant mess it up this hard, i mean this class is the class of the expansion. Why did the boss life mulitply-increase all of suddenly in a total random level within an expansion while all other levels were totally balanced is what i want to discuss. And i can also add that the quest reward of this quest is at MOP level, not CATA level. See the problem? I dont.

Hes not that challenging, hes like an old school-raid boss. 0 dmg and insane amount of life. I almost beat him once, but due to a bug, i guess, he started spam healing himself back to full life. Lol.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-14 at 07:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe you're actually QQing about a mob having "too much health".

Those NPCs are already way too easy to kill, their HP is the only thing that is high about them. Heck, if it were to me I would've increased both their dmg and health because it's just stupid how easy they are to kill right now, considering the reward you get.

Also, if you think that's a lot, just wait till you get to Pandaria.

Hes not that challenging, hes like an old school-raid boss. 0 dmg and insane amount of life. I almost beat him once, but due to a bug, i guess, he started spam healing himself back to full life. Lol.
    Learn to interrupt perhaps? You have an interrupt, stun, paralyze and a small knockback. If talented you even have two stuns to block the heal.

I'd like to see you defeat the last boss xD

Also, the reason they have so much HP is because your damage also increases a lot.. and since there are ilvl 377~ MoP greens you can buy from the AH.

Deleted
    Sure its a test for me, but i wont fight mobs like this ever unless im soloing raids..

Sure they cant mess it up this hard, i mean this class is the class of the expansion. Why did the boss life mulitply-increase all of suddenly in a total random level within an expansion while all other levels were totally balanced is what i want to discuss. And i can also add that the quest reward of this quest is at MOP level, not CATA level. See the problem? I dont.

Your in for a shock in Pandaria then, I routinely come across mobs with more than 500k HP, theres also a couple of 1.2 million elites in the SP Dailies zone, as well as Mini bosses with over a million HP.

I havent touched monks yet, but can you answer why a level 83 is in a level 87 - 89 area ? or better still how you managed to get there since you need to be 85 afaik to get the quest to go to pandaria.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2012-10-14 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Your in for a shock in Pandaria then, I routinely come across mobs with more than 500k HP, theres also a couple of 1.2 million elites in the SP Dailies zone, as well as Mini bosses with over a million HP.

I havent touched monks yet, but can you answer why a level 83 is in a level 87 - 89 area ? or better still how you managed to get there since you need to be 85 afaik to get the quest to go to pandaria.
    Peak of Serenity, an area for Monks accessible with a flying mount or with the Monk spell Zen Pilgrimage. Every 10 levels starting @ 20 we get a quest to get there and also one daily quest, rewards are loot and the buff Enlightenment.

Mostly an interactive manual to learn how to use some of our skills. Also HP is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    at 83 i had about 160k health with all cata gear but bow.... how do you have less than 60k in MoP stuffi was a hunter btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    What do you mean "wait for Pandaria".

Do you mean the boss will end up with 15 million life at lvl 90 or that the Pandaria zones themselves are hard?

This guy is freaking unsoloable cause he bugs out at low life even if i save all the cds and keeps spamming himself with heals which heals him to full. Is he meant to be death touched? I wonder if the NPC change, i can fight any other NPC especially that one that does aoe.

BTW my full CATA DK got slightly more life than you Tierbook, sure youre not lying..? Or is it your bow that increased your life by 50000?
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 07:40 AM.