Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling is serious business, bro.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    What do you mean "wait for Pandaria".

Do you mean the boss will end up with 15 million life at lvl 90 or that the Pandaria zones themselves are hard?

This guy is freaking unsoloable cause he bugs out at low life even if i save all the cds and keeps spamming himself with heals which heals him to full. Is he meant to be death touched? I wonder if the NPC change, i can fight any other NPC especially that one that does aoe.

BTW my full CATA DK got slightly more life than you Tierbook, sure youre not lying..? Or is it your bow that increased your life by 50000?
    The best part about this whole thread is the image in the original post. The chat box says, "Master Yoon is healing, interrupt him!"

I wonder how you beat him...

Deleted
    They have about 4000k at 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menlol2 View Post
    It's supposed the be like a little "boss" u know.
    this, 90% of the damage can be avoided, and you have self heals.

though what i got from the picture is it asking the OP to move interrupt, and then asking him to bow to begin fight?
    (the op has full health and no fire effect on the ground, think it is just a bug with the emote)
    did the fight reset or something? or had you just not started it?

also take 56k~ off that guys hitpoints, touch of death FTW
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-10-15 at 07:55 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    at 83 i had about 160k health with all cata gear but bow.... how do you have less than 60k in MoP stuffi was a hunter btw
    Yeah, sure. At 85 epic'd out you had around 700k too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    The best part about this whole thread is the image in the original post. The chat box says, "Master Yoon is healing, interrupt him!"

I wonder how you beat him...
    Yeah i think he said that before the start even begun.

And i have already stated that ive been trying to beat him but he bugged out and started spam healing himself even if i saved my stun, knockback and CC cds for it. You read the whole thread and you missed that part?

EDIT: Oh btw just ONE more thing. Why do people say "Pandaria" when you can clearly see that i have the DISC MOUNT YOU GET FROM ETERNAL BLOSSOM on my bar? Please do explain that to me.

As this is not a thread on how to beat the boss, it is about why it suddenly goes to MOP version totally random within the CATA expansion.
    I just want to know if this scaling is intented or not cause he had a balanced amount life per level before that level if i remember correctly.. and the quest reward is based on MOP too, which is quite nice.

But i forgot that monk is the expansions class, im sorry for making such a hard thread.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 08:40 AM.

Deleted
    It wouldn't be much of a challenge if they had less hp, as you could just touch of death them right away then. The high hp amount prevents this and requires you to actually do the challenge. Their melee damage is fairly low so you shouldn't have any problems taking them out unless you fail to interrupt/disarm/etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Interupt. If you dont interupt him, and heal self, you fail bro.
    You mean I'll actually have to do something? Blasphemy!

Here's something that usually works for me in these situations: Quit bitching and play the game
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-10-15 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    You mean I'll actually have to do something? Blasphemy!

Here's something that usually works for me in these situations: Quit bitching and play the game
    But im talking about wether the scaling is intented or not, not about how to beat the guy.

Only ONE guy in this thread is right.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 08:59 AM.

Deleted
    When i did them at lvl80 with gear in only half my slots (after the RAF level grant) i didnt have much trouble, so if you leveled the normal way it should be even easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    When i did them at lvl80 with gear in only half my slots (after the RAF level grant) i didnt have much trouble, so if you leveled the normal way it should be even easier.
    Yeah but if i remember correctly the lvl 80>82 bosses scaled with CATA quest bosses and you got reward based on a noob CATA quest. Lvl 83 however is rewarding me with MOP experience. This is the class-of-the-expansion dailies. I want it to go as normal as possible. Sure why not, they could have scaled it like that but with a fixed number per level, not jump 3x of its life totally randomly out of nowhere, if i remember correctly.

I couldnt beat the guy yesterday cause of me bugging out somehow making him heal himself even if i interrupted him maybe cause it took such a long time cause im a healer (yeah he started healing again just after i interrupted him, and this time it actually ticks even if i stunned him), now today i got master Cheng the aoe guy and i beat him without even trying.

Ill take it easy bro, ill take it easy. Soon im in MOP and no more daily scaling will appear. 4 mill life on level 90 is OK to fight, i guess.

I love you guys<3
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 09:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    Peak of Serenity, an area for Monks accessible with a flying mount or with the Monk spell Zen Pilgrimage. Every 10 levels starting @ 20 we get a quest to get there and also one daily quest, rewards are loot and the buff Enlightenment.
    Mostly an interactive manual to learn how to use some of our skills. Also HP is fine.
    Ahh Like the DK Necropolis. That makes more sense to me now, Seen the picture and though "WTF is he complaining about minibosses / mobs which are in areas 5 levels higher than he is meant to be"

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSheep View Post
    I'm actually glad mobs have so much health. Make lvling a bit more challenging. Unless you are a tanking class, you can't pull a dozen ennemies at once and hope survive, and you can't one-shot each mobs anymore.

I remember in cata i could easily one-shot any mob with my hunter using Aimed Shot + Chimaera Shot combo. Was quite grindy...
    Just curious but you realize that using Aimed + Chimera = two shotting a mob, not one shotting, right? >.> Just sayin ...

same level mobs nearly always have larger healthpools, otherwise they'd just die within seconds of entering combat.

if you're having trouble beating this guy, it's because you are failing to interrupt his heals, it's not the size of his healthpool.

also, if he's the one that walks towards the jade statue to heal, you need to slow him (check your spellbook)
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    It's a test of strength. Just like every rare mob in the world has around 1-2 million HP but where most of the damage is avoidable.

This makes players *gasp* learn basic raid mechanics and abilities.

Deleted
    I joined even before 2008, what makes people think i got problems with this boss?

I like doing threads where i dont explain things. But i guess i have to edit the thread now..
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 10:10 AM.

It's a problem for Mistweavers actually, because there's a bug that prevents you from drinking mana tea stacks. So you run out/low on mana and depending on the Master, you can struggle with the mechanic. I had to spend ages just auto-attacking to have enough mana to finish the fight.

Deleted
    Even at lower levels the mobs have twice the amount of your HP. They do absolutely zero damage and are meant as an endurance to test your abilities, which is interruption in this case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyratops View Post
    It's a problem for Mistweavers actually, because there's a bug that prevents you from drinking mana tea stacks. So you run out/low on mana and depending on the Master, you can struggle with the mechanic. I had to spend ages just auto-attacking to have enough mana to finish the fight.
    I didnt have problems with him, i did switch stances and put down healthglobe and using energy on interrupts until my mana got up, but whenever he hit below 50% i just couldnt interrupt him cause he healed right after.

Today, i got master Cheng and i beat the crap out of him, but why is this mob at mop level i have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Even at lower levels the mobs have twice the amount of your HP. They do absolutely zero damage and are meant as an endurance to test your abilities, which is interruption in this case.
    Yeah and so have it been from 1-82. My question is why its suddenly in MOP level at the CATA expansion. Both the amount of life and the quest reward is way up high.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    But im talking about wether the scaling is intented or not, not about how to beat the guy.

Only ONE guy in this thread is right.
    Its a mini-boss, so obviously it's intended.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno