<on letting go>(a)-borean tundra lf late night raiders

<ON LETTING GO> is a freshly formed alliance guild on Borean Tundra. We are currently recruiting all classes to get this guild off the ground and looking for some solid mixed DPS for our MOP progression team. We will be raiding Sun-Tues nights 11pm-2am CST. We are a mature guild looking for like minded individuals looking to clear current content and also some old school xmog runs and such. Hit me up here or in game for info., thx.

battletag: inverted1#1212
    Last edited by INVERTEDORANGE; 2012-10-18 at 08:24 AM.

Still looking for night owls who want to raid.

Tanks and heals good, need some solid dps.

hey hows it going? its been a while since i played wow, and im looking into getting MoP and renewing my subscription. currently i work weds-sat 4pm-2am, so the days/times you raid are perfect for me. my character is a death knight, he's still lvl 85 and in 378 gear, but i would level him fast and get him geared. i have played since the beginning of wrath and stopped during cata. i was very skilled as a frost dk with various hardmodes down at the time but i'll definitly get back into the swing of things. im just tryin to find a guild with like minded raiders with some talent. would love to hear back from you, send me a message on here and i'll get back to you

Honestly its been rough trying to get people together for a raid team on this server for late night. The server is one of those blizzard ignores that is dying cause any decent raiders xfer to a diff server. I've let up on recruiting for this right now cause of the lack of interest ive gotten about it. I still have a solid 4-5 players interested right now. So this guild might get off the ground soon, or it may just be a wasted effort. Unfortunatly i dont know right now what im going to do with this. If your still interested and have a toon on Borean Tundra you can hit me up in game. Battletag is inverted1#1212.