Exclamation Introducing: WOWKéMON!

Are you ready to WOWKéMON?

So when I first started fooling around with the Pet Battles, I thought: Wouldn't it be cool if it looked like Pokemon? I was surprised to find that no one else had made an AddOn that did that, so I started coding one. That was on the day that MoP was released.

Since then, I've been working hard and finally finished the AddOn today! I've spent upwards of 40 hours on something that I'm very happy to present to you: WOWKéMON!

It's a clone of the Pokemon UI in World of Warcraft.

Features:
    • Movable Unit Frames!
    • Randomized Intro scenes!
    • WOWKéMON!
    • Custom graphics!

Download link: Search "WoWkemon" at WoWinterface. I can't post links yet on this new account. I would appreciate it if anyone posted the link.
    Last edited by Nyctrennis; 2012-10-14 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Formatting

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it. So amazing. 10/10. So many flashbacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely trying this out.
    - be3f

Haha definitely will try this.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Looks great, GJ!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    ill try this out after i get around to pet battles.. with my limited time shared between games and rl stuff, i havnt got them past a few lvls.

will recommend to guildies

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    ... I can't say more than that.. except well.. this is amazing. Will give this a try when I get home.

Link shared on Twitter and Skype. ^^
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

10+ Year Old Account
    Outstanding addon. 10/10, will recommend.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    This is surprisingly awesome!

Trying it out now, 2 things that are kinda bothering me at the moment. 1: The pokeball isnt working(im assuming that's the trap pet ability), 2: could you maybe make it so that the professor doesnt appear at the start of every battle, right now I have to do the tutorial every time I start a pet battle and its kinda annoying. Other than that its pretty good so far.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Awesome gotta try this out

Amazing, gotta try this when I get back home