10+ Year Old Account

Shaman preview on creation screen

Hi Shammys!

I'm creating a new shaman to hopefully be my main in MoP. I really like the gear they used for the Shaman preview that they used on the character creation screen. Can anyone help me identify the set/weapons they used?

Thanks so much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alannya View Post
    Hi Shammys!

I'm creating a new shaman to hopefully be my main in MoP. I really like the gear they used for the Shaman preview that they used on the character creation screen. Can anyone help me identify the set/weapons they used?

Thanks so much!
    I seem to remember a blue about that gear not actually being in the game but that they considered it to be some future transmog reward for something vanity wise. Might be me miss-remembering but thats what I recall.

pretty sure that gear is just for char creation screen and no way to obtain it in game because its modified t1 if im not mistaken. the weapons should be one one of the green fist weapons from mop.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the char creation sets are modified versions of existing gear sets, usually with something taken off to make them a little more simplistic. They aren't available, but their unmodified versions are.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Wah. Thanks for the info everyone. I wish it was available. It looks great on Pandaren!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    I seem to remember a blue about that gear not actually being in the game but that they considered it to be some future transmog reward for something vanity wise. Might be me miss-remembering but thats what I recall.
    This is it. They made some high-res variations of popular older gearsets and tweaked them somewhat for the new character creation screens. The gear isn't available in-game; they may release them as transmog options in the future if there's enough demand. I can't find the blue post to corroborate that but I know it was posted sometime.