Deleted

Win a random bg is this possible ?

Hello,

I back to WoW. I played on Ghostlands EU ( battlegroup Vindication ) in horda as shaman. I try to play radom bg to earn some honor points and buy some stuff but it's imposible. Each battlegroud is lost. I try to play ele shaman on bg, but he is usless as shit. My lava burst crits for about 30k witch i cast about 1,5s, and insta cast mage crit mi with fireblast or icelans for about 80k, wtf is this dmg ? Did I mention that warlock crit me for 280k with chaos bolt ?. Im very sad that i play as shaman. I feel so weak, even as resto shaman. Ok i don't have too many poart of pvp gear but how i can get it when i lose aobut 95% of bg ? Mayby i should play on alliance site to take some wins ? Or mayby i must change class to mage or hunter becouse this shamana is rly fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aBuSaJe View Post
    Hello,

I back to WoW. I played on Ghostlands EU ( battlegroup Vindication ) in horda as shaman. I try to play radom bg to earn some honor points and buy some stuff but it's imposible. Each battlegroud is lost. I try to play ele shaman on bg, but he is usless as shit. My lava burst crits for about 30k witch i cast about 1,5s, and insta cast mage crit mi with fireblast or icelans for about 80k, wtf is this dmg ? Did I mention that warlock crit me for 280k with chaos bolt ?. Im very sad that i play as shaman. I feel so weak, even as resto shaman. Ok i don't have too many poart of pvp gear but how i can get it when i lose aobut 95% of bg ? Mayby i should play on alliance site to take some wins ? Or mayby i must change class to mage or hunter becouse this shamana is rly fuck up.
    Always ''your own faction'' loses more than the other faction. Fact.

Also, do you wear any pvp gear?

Quote Originally Posted by aBuSaJe View Post
    Hello,

Best thread that I've read all day.

it sounds like u have an issue with gear my shaman crits for around 40-45k with burst and 50+ with elemental burst

You seem to have a problem with both gear and spelling.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What if i told you, if you lose a random bg with x amount of ppl on your side, the same amount of people + 1 will win a random bg :O
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Heeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeee we go!

LEARN TO PLAY. I mean that - sincerely.

Also, you're just unlucky. Deal with it.

Deleted
    I have only 3 part legs, head and epick wrist form sha of anger. But if i collect more pvp gear in future this shaman can be more playable ? Now every class take me on 3-4 skills, and i'm very upset that i level up shaman :/ Also i have to w8 for bg about 4min is this normal ? When i play in cata on alliance i think i was wating for bg much more less time ? This battlegroups still exist or in random bg it put players from all EU servers ?

Deleted
    MMO-champion had a post on win-loss ratios a while back.

short story: it's balanced for all BG's.

long story: technically there's a 51-49 win-loss ratio in favor of the horde, but that's well within statistical margin. some BG's have slight discrepancies, but it's not nearly nearly as bad as you claim.

also, didn't they merge every single battlegroup into one giant group like a year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlames View Post
    Always ''your own faction'' loses more than the other faction. Fact.

Also, do you wear any pvp gear?
    Indeed. No matter what faction you play on you will hear people in your bg chat saying "why is alliance / horde so shit in bgs". I even say it myself sometimes... It's just when you get 1 of those days when you lose 5+ games in a row but the same happens on both factions if you are unlucky.

The other day I had 2 wins and 20 loses when i queued for randoms it was horrible
    Casual.

I once lost 47 battles for gilneas almost in a row one weekend in cata. fun times as horde btw.

I'm sure overall the Horde/Alliance win ratio is probably pretty close to 50/50, but I just don't see it. I play Horde and we lose 80% of the time I'd guess, and most of the time they are complete blowouts. I usually just try to win one battleground a day for the conquest and honor, and it typically takes 4 to 5 games before finally getting a win. It used to frustrate me, but I've never been able to figure out what causes it. I will say that Alliance almost always has more healers, and most of the time the game is decided before it even begins based on what team comp you get if you solo queue.