Playing "World Of Warcraft" Keeps making my internet disconnect.

Ever since i installed World of Warcraft last night around every 5-20mins i get disconnected.
    I have been playing guild wars 2 just fine and diablo III/Torch Light II and anything i got on steam.
    Sometimes it even kicks me off vent sometimes its just wow.
    the disconnect's ether instance kick me off WOW or it looks like everything has stopped moving then 1min later kicks me.
    I have checked my firewall and enabled wow on it.
    I have never had this problem before with WOW and i was wondering if anyone had any idea's to what the problem mite be.
    I have also disabled all my addons and it still dose it.
    If you guys need more info feel free to ask.
    My Internet speed is in my sig.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-10-15 at 12:32 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I had this issue once. I believe restarting my router and modem fixed it. Have you tried that?

Quote Originally Posted by Yisile View Post
    I had this issue once. I believe restarting my router and modem fixed it. Have you tried that?
    Ya i did that earlier this afternoon.

Also if it helps my wow is not even open now and I'm still getting the dc's. it was not like this until after i downloaded wow.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

If you're getting disconnected and WoW isn't open, how are you sure it's WoW?

You could check whether the background downloader is running?

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    If you're getting disconnected and WoW isn't open, how are you sure it's WoW?

You could check whether the background downloader is running?
    I just know it didn't happen like this until after i downloaded wow last night. i did get dc's every once inwhile *it was rare* but after i downloaded wow it became every 5-20mins.

Deleted
    if WoW isn't running and the background downloader isn't running, WoW is doing nothing to your PC or connection so cannot be causing a problem, what we have here is a coincidence.

contact your ISP ask if there are any problems in your area, but if the disconnections are at the router the problem is external to your PC so the problem is either somehwere on your line or the actual router is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    if WoW isn't running and the background downloader isn't running, WoW is doing nothing to your PC or connection so cannot be causing a problem, what we have here is a coincidence.

contact your ISP ask if there are any problems in your area, but if the disconnections are at the router the problem is external to your PC so the problem is either somehwere on your line or the actual router is faulty.
    ya im thinking its my ISP they got a bad habit of messing with things thats not broken. as for my router it could be but i know the times that when it is the router it kicks off "all the lights go off then back on" but in these moments it dose not do that.

And the reason i figured wow had something to do with it is cause it started when i was downloading WOW. im going to give it a day or 2 then call my ISP. I don't think its the modem or router but i could be wrong.

*I have done every trick in the book blizzard has posted about problems like this and nothing has worked* and that's why I'm thinking its my ISP.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-10-15 at 12:16 AM.