Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    So your definition of REAL Orc is the type of orc from 1st War Horde, which was controled by Blackhand through Gul'dan, who turned once noble, peaceful shamanic people into bloodthirsty black magic weilding monsters?

Thrall is a REAL Orc because tried to steer the path of his people back to it's roots.
    No I dint say that, but orcs are, as I said generally a bloodthirsty race also they like to be in control and all, Garrosh provides this, he tries the best for HIS people, the orcs, but to others, he aint kind, and THAT is what makes him so terribly bad atm.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    No see heres the thing, Garrosh has committed the acts of killing children, being a coward using a bomb to kill people on mass, setting up an assasination against Vol'jin and subjugating all those under him not because of the sha, or because of any other possession. He does it because thats who Garrosh really is.

This whole debate feels like blizzard are telling people the facts about Garrosh, people like me and badhairday can see it, but guys like you can't see it, almost like your subconscious can't imagine it to be true. Why is that?
    Wrong, orcs are generally a bloodthirsty and violent race, he is an ORC warchief, I din't say a "perfect horde warchief", I liked how Blizzard build him up and I just think it sucks he is being ruined, I dont avoid the facts, right now yeah he is a bad ass, like actually bad, not as in badass, but doesn't mean blizzard can just kill off.
    Varian Wrynn is about as much of jack ass, and ppl dont want him dead, yeah ofcourse he dint kill a child and all, but even then, humans made alot of different mistakes that are similar, the whole enslavement of orcs and all was terrible and disgusting.
    But thats offtopic.

I know Garrosh is shit right now, doesn't mean I cant like him for being an orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian Wrynn tries to restrain his anger, though. Garrosh embraces it, that's why people don't want to see Varian dead. Garrosh is DONE! ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Varian Wrynn tries to restrain his anger, though. Garrosh embraces it, that's why people don't want to see Varian dead. Garrosh is DONE! ^^
    I know but Humans did about as horrible things as Garrosh, yeah okay a full race vs a character, true.

Deleted
    Vol'Jin is so bland and uninteresting with no charisma, making him warchief of the horde would be quite a retarded move, would be worse than re-electing Garrosh.

But hey I wouldn't put it past Blizzard, they managed to fuck everything else up right?
    Last edited by mmoc3784f78918; 2012-10-16 at 02:09 PM.

As an Alliance player, I always hated trolls, but when I saw the conversation between Vol'jin and Garrosh, I learned to respect them.

My guess is, if Thrall comes back to Orgrimmar and dont take the position of Warchief, I dont think Vol'jin will accept the job. The level of respect he has for Thrall is so high that we wont accept to lead while Thrall is alive. The first and only Warchief, for Vol'jin, is Thrall.

That being said, I think that the next Warchief will be someone Thrall trust (if not him), and doesnt care to rule while Thrall is there. My first choice is Baine, as he is a good leader, low experienced but good, has the respect of Thrall for being the son of Cairne and friend of Anduin, at first he may say no too, but if he has to lead, then he'll accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    I know but Humans did about as horrible things as Garrosh, yeah okay a full race vs a character, true.
    Nop.
    After what the Old Horde did, putting them in camps was actually pretty decent. A Garrosh-like leader would simply execute them all.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I dint say that, but orcs are, as I said generally a bloodthirsty race also they like to be in control and all, Garrosh provides this, he tries the best for HIS people, the orcs, but to others, he aint kind, and THAT is what makes him so terribly bad atm.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 04:00 PM ----------

Wrong, orcs are generally a bloodthirsty and violent race, he is an ORC warchief, I din't say a "perfect horde warchief", I liked how Blizzard build him up and I just think it sucks he is being ruined, I dont avoid the facts, right now yeah he is a bad ass, like actually bad, not as in badass, but doesn't mean blizzard can just kill off.
    Varian Wrynn is about as much of jack ass, and ppl dont want him dead, yeah ofcourse he dint kill a child and all, but even then, humans made alot of different mistakes that are similar, the whole enslavement of orcs and all was terrible and disgusting.
    But thats offtopic.

I know Garrosh is shit right now, doesn't mean I cant like him for being an orc.
    Like I say, you don't really understand much about the lore, the orcs history, what they were like before they were made into bloodthirsty savages. The orcs you are discribing is what the legion made them into, so it is not there true nature.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    Nop.
    After what the Old Horde did, putting them in camps was actually pretty decent. A Garrosh-like leader would simply execute them all.
    If you want to win the war, Garrosh is the man for the job, let me put it like that.
    Not saying that its good though... its like throwing the atomic bombs on heroshima, I never agreed on that move in WW2 either....
    But indeed, but dont put The Old Horde's mistakes in the New Horde of thrall/garrosh, mainly the horde of thrall.

As for Thrall become warchief, don't know, think he is done with it, not sure, I would really like it though but Baine might be an option or the Blood Elf guy, he is also hinted towards as in 'You would make a fine warchief my lord"

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Like I say, you don't really understand much about the lore, the orcs history, what they were like before they were made into bloodthirsty savages. The orcs you are discribing is what the legion made them into, so it is not there true nature.
    Sigh, dude im not a retard, stop trying to indirectly state I am, I am not gonna even bother discussing if I do not know jack shit.
    I guess so yeah true but thats what orcs have been ever since and mostly known, let me put it like that okay? mister precise.

Not gonna happen

Thrall is coming back

It was his mistake to begin with and only he can rectify it

Thrall gave garrosh the title as a temporary acting thing (my memory is a little hazy but im sure he said that during the hand over event in old org)

Thrall is still the rightful heir of the horde it was doomhammer who gave him that title when he died and im not sure of the politics but im sure its a title for life

The only orc that can bring everyone back together and even blizz let slip it would be him but have gone back on that when some stupid dev let it slip

Weither you like or not Thrall is coming back as warchief of the horde if im wrong may a thousand hawt virgins jump up and down on my penis forever and ever

Deleted
    I say Gamon for warchief.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Not gonna happen

Thrall is coming back

It was his mistake to begin with and only he can rectify it

Thrall gave garrosh the title as a temporary acting thing (my memory is a little hazy but im sure he said that during the hand over event in old org)

Thrall is still the rightful heir of the horde it was doomhammer who gave him that title when he died and im not sure of the politics but im sure its a title for life

The only orc that can bring everyone back together and even blizz let slip it would be him but have gone back on that when some stupid dev let it slip

Weither you like or not Thrall is coming back as warchief of the horde if im wrong may a thousand hawt virgins jump up and down on my penis forever and ever
    Yeah knowing blizzard, there si a big chance it will be someone else though, but he actually gave the title to Garrosh, as he has to do other things, first it was temporary and then he decided to just give Warchief to him because he had way more important and other duties.
    And yeah I think Thrall would want to redeem "his horde" indeed but wether he does it by becoming Warchief or second in command, we'll see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Weither you like or not Thrall is coming back as warchief of the horde
    But he's like 90 years old and believes in god now.

I like Vol'Jin almost as much as I liked Thrall. Maybe I'm in the wrong Faction... (I HATE Wrynn...)

I'm sure the Alliance has never killed children as a result of their actions, in say, Taurajo or elsewhere in conflict, right? Don't be absurd. War is war. Varian is a complete douche cock, and he doesn't have the excuse of being an Orc.

After the release of those audio files im leaning more towards Lorth'emar Theron or even a council type leadership for the horde. IE the horde will become what the alliance was and the alliance will become what the horde was (i mean c'mon, this High King BS? REALLY? It makes me sick that they even have Tyrande calling Douche Chin "my King").
    they said somewhere that the new warchief would come down hard on Sylvannas and i just do not see Vol'jin doing that. Lorth'emar Theron is more likely to do it since his alliance with the forsaken due to Sylvannas is the reason that he and the Blood Elves got into the horde. And he states that he may need to revisit old alliances.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    After the release of those audio files im leaning more towards Lorth'emar Theron or even a council type leadership for the horde. IE the horde will become what the alliance was and the alliance will become what the horde was (i mean c'mon, this High King BS? REALLY? It makes me sick that they even have Tyrande calling Douche Chin "my King").
    they said somewhere that the new warchief would come down hard on Sylvannas and i just do not see Vol'jin doing that. Lorth'emar Theron is more likely to do it since his alliance with the forsaken due to Sylvannas is the reason that he and the Blood Elves got into the horde. And he states that he may need to revisit old alliances.
    New warchief coming down on sylvannes? Uuuuuh?

Deleted
    Gamon is fit to be Warchief.

The guy is a beast unarmed, imagine him with gear on.

Besides, he knows all the inns and outs of Orgrimmar. He knows about supplies and can put up a very good fight.

He is generally neutral, and only attacks if YOU attack. Perfect leader.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post

Besides, he knows all the inns and outs of Orgrimmar. He knows about supplies and can put up a very good fight.
    I see what you did there, but no.

Deleted
    I see what you did there, but no.
    When the patch hits I am going to look like a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post

That dude needs to score some more roids hes being beaten by that fucking dog that the allies have

Thrall is too major a character to be relegated to a faction that has no real purpose in the story now the cataclysm has ended plus blizz loves him too much to ever let him have a quiet life with his kid and wife

expect to see aggra dead by 5.2 and thrall raping garrosh by the end of the xpac

My 2 cents