Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    We actually triggered this exploit when one of our raiders bugged out and couldn't log back in. He was invincible and we had to wait 2 hours for a GM to come to fix it for us
    It looked somethign like this:

And no, my guild didn't further test this to try and kill the boss ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viskew View Post
    They are terrible. 250 wipes over about 30 hours and they had to exploit anyway.

Duality walked in there their second day of attempts, and after what? 7 hours of work total on the boss downed it. Cleanly. TM sucks.
    Paragon killed it in less than 2 hours of attempts,clearly all other 10 mans are complete shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggve View Post
    Paragon killed it in less than 2 hours of attempts,clearly all other 10 mans are complete shit.
    it's a gear check fight. paragon was all 482+ while all other guilds started at 470~

helps when you start normal modes as double 25mans and splitting your mains 5/5
    if you've even tried 10man heroic gara you'd know how stupid it was to get 1shot by having 5 totems saying "hey fk u im gonna pick u and own u"
    the fight is a domino effect really. without the proper gear/dps downing adds, they jsut eventually stack up and will rape the crap out of you. so yes their gear played a fairly significant role in that fight

You can clearly see in the stream Aidey linked that seth pretty much admits to exploiting the boss. He asked him, "How did you exploit the boss?", and then seth continues to tell him that 'its a door strat', and that guilds / kills have never been taken away / banned for doing such strats. Why would he (if they didn't exploit) automatically start talking about losing kills and getting banned? If they didn't exploit, wouldn't he start out by saying "well we didn't exploit, but" etc... He also says, "we found it, we killed it, it was easy."

How is that not confirming they exploited? Regardless if the screenshot is accurate or not..

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well all evidence points they actually did exploit, There's nothing else to say really other then well. I don't think there's honestly anything else to add lol if blizzard takes there kill away then so be it of not well then

They got exposed regardless lol and my god people top tier players and high end guilds that compete with each other of course they are going to worry about exploits; It's been happening since the end of the time or before you've even played

A lot of people DO care as surprising as it is

Let me be the first to say Duality does not give a shit about TM and expected to be Realm 2nd to them this tier based purely on the fact they raid more than twice as much as us and did split gear in 3 runs the first week.

We're just killing bosses like a normal progression guild and I guess we're doing pretty good.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Let me be the first to say Duality does not give a shit about TM and expected to be Realm 2nd to them this tier based purely on the fact they raid more than twice as much as us and did split gear in 3 runs the first week.

We're just killing bosses like a normal progression guild and I guess we're doing pretty good.
    Well you guys raid less then them don't they? According to a previous post there a 7 day raiding guild? Am I hearing that right?

Lol'd

You also have the esteemed honor of not being TM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Well you guys raid less then them don't they? According to a previous post there a 7 day raiding guild? Am I hearing that right?

Lol'd
    Yeah we're technically a 16 hour 4 day guild, but we added Sunday to kill Gara'jal this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Trust us we know that they raid more than 5 days. Duality put a scare in them and then another guild hit 2/6 heroic also.

so they can't kill it normally... they do 250 attempts on it..

They piss their pants that a normal guild will kill it ahead so they exploit? Enjoy your ban TM team malice, designer handbags, malice... whatever you call yourselves today.

What a trash guild. Incoming rollback. hahhahhahhhhahhahahahhahhaahhhahahaaahhahha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryggve View Post
    1. Paragon had the best possible Healing+Tank Setup:
    -Guardian Druid who can do 9 Mio DMG with Wrath spam during Bloodlust and Restoration Druid who can do 5 Mio DMG in Cat at the start. Heart of the Wild is so stuipidly overpowered... having a guardian druid or not makes such a huge difference its not even funny.
    -Prot-Paladin as MT... ok other tanks do very much dmg as well, but Paladin is not a disadvantage.
    -Disc Priest for smite-spam.
    Only thing they didnt have was a monk-healer.

2. They could choose their optimal DPS-Setup from their 25man raidpool.

3. They all had about 10 more ilvl than most other 10man guilds at that time, because well you know... regular 10man guilds with 15-20 people can't build TWO 25man raids to farm gear for 10 people. Only 25man guilds that go for 10man kills can do something like this.

Of course Paragon is the best guild, but they also had some big advantages not every 10man raid has.

Yeah no one thinks about the advantages large guild take.

Why is this even here ? It's of no consequence to anyone bar about 50 specific people it seems. Take your realm based drama to your realm forum if you're all that mad.

What an embarrassment this thread is for zuljin server. Both top guilds are just embarrassing everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    What an embarrassment this thread is for zuljin server. Both top guilds are just embarrassing everyone.
    Most of Zul'jin had no clue about it. Other servers found out before us and dislike that Tm "supposingly" did this. I think some of the ppl that brought this up is from Illidian actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we're technically a 16 hour 4 day guild, but we added Sunday to kill Gara'jal this week.
    While i hate you dossou, nothing makes me happier then seeing a guy who was essentially ousted from the guild, join the "2nd best guild on the realm" and smash TM. Well done sir, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakemeister View Post
    Actually you don't know what you're talking about.

The exploits some guilds used was that you could lust, reset Gara'jal, and then pull him again with lust still up. Blizzard has it so 5+ minute CDs reset after a wipe, and debuffs like sated are removed. With the respawn time on Gara'jal you could gain an extra 20 seconds of lust or so for free, and then chain another lust into it.

Not sure who all used that specific exploit but it was going around for awhile. It was fixed fairly quickly though where lust was removed after resetting the boss.
    They fixed this on beta months ago. There was even a note about it. Find it for yourself, I'm lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I scanned a picture and i noticed they had a outside help:

Can you find it? Or they were probaly watched and they didnt realize.

(joking )
    Don't sweat the details!!!