Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    While i hate you dossou, nothing makes me happier then seeing a guy who was essentially ousted from the guild, join the "2nd best guild on the realm" and smash TM. Well done sir, well done.
    Nothing makes me happier than making you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublechild View Post
    paragon was all 482+
    That's not true at all. Some of them were decently geared but almost half of them weren't even eligible for LFR. I remember looking at their Hunter with 3 pieces of honor gear and about 10 ilvl less than my own hunter and coming to the realization of how bad I am compared to that person.

Anyways, my main is on Zul'jin and it would not surprise me in the slightest if TM exploited a kill. Most of them are asses.

Quote Originally Posted by skitz0129 View Post
    That's not true at all. Some of them were decently geared but almost half of them weren't even eligible for LFR. I remember looking at their Hunter with 3 pieces of honor gear and about 10 ilvl less than my own hunter and coming to the realization of how bad I am compared to that person.

Anyways, my main is on Zul'jin and it would not surprise me in the slightest if TM exploited a kill. Most of them are asses.
    Most but not all. But that saying the crowd you hang around with......

Quote Originally Posted by skitz0129 View Post

You armoried the wrong players or something, paragon had way more gear than any other 10 man when they got their kill. The hunter they used was over 480 ilevel for spiritbinder. Half of them not being eligible for lfr is a joke, how did you even come up with that.

A couple of misconceptions regarding Paragon and gear. Paragon may have had solid gear etc, but they did not have a large raiding core that people think they do. In fact they only have 10 raiders no backups. They did use a few old members to help kill Will, but simply by looking at wowprogress you can see the majority of the players that have pve score are alts. This has also been confirmed by Lappe.

Regarding <TM> it is sad that they had to exploit a mechanically simple fight. The fact of the matter is the fight is simply a dps check. Raiding 7 nights a week with 250 pulls is not going to make bad players better. I hope Blizzard takes note of the situation and hands out bans, and strips them of the gear and kill. It is frustrating being in a top guild that only raids 4 nights that has to compete with these heroes. Grats to Duality and the other guilds that killed it last night (Super Massive/ WWA) who killed it legitimately. Hopefully we can enjoy a tie after tonight's raid.

Vash - Infallible

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this has gone on long enough. It looks like they did exploit, but that's not a concern for this forum. If they did, I hope Blizzard punishes them appropriately. If not, then this is all just unwarranted bashing. Either way, its not a concern for most people outside of whoever is competing with them on their server.

Someone earlier in this thread started/mentioned a thread on the US forums about this possible exploit, so if people are interested in seeing what others have to say about the exploit or if it gets a blue response, you can find that thread here: http://www.us.battle.net/wow/en/foru...c/6893549670#1