Deleted

Question Solo raf (3 accounts) plan help

Hey guys, my country just got recruit a friend so i tought i'd try it, so i raf'ed myself and asked an Irl friend of mine to boost me, my plan was to boost 2 80's on my main account and my recruit acount so then i could grant another 80 to my main, simple enough. But i dont really want to ask my friend to boost me so much due to the fact that he barely plays and when he does its to boost me.

So i got another account so it's like A>B>C so the A account would be the one boosting and the B and C accounts would just stand there, now C can only grant to B and B to A

So what would be the best way of getting 80's in account A?

If you guys could share your amazing math and deduction skills to help me out i would greatly apreciate it

Thank you in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Level to 10 as normal with the 2 RAFs. Then run through dungeons, try to do the quests in each dungeon. I haven't done it on Horde side in years, but it's only the first 2 dungeons that really change.

Here's how I've been doing it on Alliance side:

Deadmines 10 - 15
    Stockades 15 or 16 - 21
    Scarlet Monastery 21 or 22 - 33
    Scholomance 33 or 34 - 37 (can go longer if you don't feel like leaving right at 37)
    Stratholme 37 - 48 (either entrance can be done, I prefer servant's entrance for chance at mount)
    LBRS/UBRS 48 - 57 (they're both in a single instance, doesn't really matter which side you do first)

Then to Outlands

Do Ramparts normal until you hit 58, should only be 2 runs max, then do Ramparts heroic.
    Then Blood Furnace heroic (these 2 heroics only require level 58).
    I keep running Ramps and Blood Furnace until 65, then I switch to Magister's Terrace (you'll need a friend to help you summon using stone, 65 is too low to use IQD port in shatt)

At 67 you can go to Northrend.
    Utgarde Keep until you can do the quests (they unlock at 68) that should get you to 69, maybe 70 just doing those quests
    Then switch to AN/OK. AN first, you can get in there at 69, quests unlock at 72. OK you can get in at 70, quests unlock at 73.
    You should be around 73-74 at this point, go to Gundrak, you can get in at 73, quests unlock at 74.
    That should get you to 75, fly over and do Ampitheater of Anguish, that should be 76 or very close to it.
    Then Halls of Stone, quests should already be unlocked, should take you to 77.
    Halls of Lightning, quests unlock at 77, should take you to 78 or 79. I'd just run Halls of Lightning again to finish up the last level.

I just finished up another pair of RAF toons today and that's roughly the path I took with them (slight differences due to having full set of heirlooms on both)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Deleted
    But that way i need level 2 to 80 on B and C to be able to grant 1 on A is it really the fastest way?

i played for i think 6 hours yesterday boosting and made it to lvl 37 on both

but tbh having to do it to 80 then do it again just to have 1 80 on my main account doesn't seem to be worth it :/

since i'm not going to use the Raf toons on the other accounts for anything
    Last edited by mmoc0b38f22ea1; 2012-10-15 at 06:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My plan assumes the 3rd account has an 85 or 90 on it to boost you through these dungeons. I'm afraid that if you don't have the high level character to run your RAF characters through, I'm the wrong person to talk to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Deleted
    i do have an 85 to run the others trough... but it's on my main account and where i want more 80's

so it's like Main account 85>Recruit From Main> Recruit From Recruit

so i need to use my main to level the other 2 and then use those 2 to grant levels to my main one

Edit: Question now is what's the best way to go about it? since the second recruit account can only give levels to my main one in a 4 to 1 ratio

should i do 80 41 40?

i'm totally lost tbh xD

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 09:23 AM ----------

So guys any ideas?
    Last edited by mmoc0b38f22ea1; 2012-10-15 at 06:47 AM.