Deleted

Can hunters still dual wield?

A dumb question, I'm sure, but I haven't played a hunter since WotLK. I logged on to my hunter that I levelled during then out of curiosity surrounding talents and what-not. Next thing I know, somebody whispered me, saying "nice glitch, reported" and put me on ignore. My hunter was wielding either two swords or a sword and a dagger. Have I exploited something by accident? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? Bit worried, lol. I haven't logged onto him for months, not since the weapon system was altered.

Deleted
    Hunters can't use anything but bows or guns anymore, at least not while using other weapons. He's probably just an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    A dumb question, I'm sure, but I haven't played a hunter since WotLK. I logged on to my hunter that I levelled during then out of curiosity surrounding talents and what-not. Next thing I know, somebody whispered me, saying "nice glitch, reported" and put me on ignore. My hunter was wielding either two swords or a sword and a dagger. Have I exploited something by accident? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? Bit worried, lol. I haven't logged onto him for months, not since the weapon system was altered.
    You haven't done anything wrong, hunters can still use their weapons and DW them. But now it's just more beneficial for you to have a ranged.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    i think you just still had the dual wielding weps from your Wotlk playing, and so they were still there. But since we are only ranged now you should wear a bow in that slot

You an still equip all the weapons you could use before. You just can't equip them and a ranged weapon at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about dual-wielding, but we can still equip melee weapons. But none of the shots/stings are gonna work without a ranged weapon equipped :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    hunters can still dual wield 1handed melee weapons, but they wont have any gains in it unless they wanna show something off when they're in a major city for example

Deleted
    Right, got it, thanks all. I have no idea what he was so mad about, then. Also useful to know since I'm beginning to level a hunter again on my current realm.