Thread: WoTE

WoTE

Hi Guys. I was looking for some help on Will of the Emperor. We've gotten the Boss to 13%. Im not really looking for a DPS increase Per Say Im more looking for talent choices maybe a few Tips and tricks sort of deal. Little Things to make me improve a bit. But since everyone asks for logs ill post ours.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z...ses&boss=60400

Explosive Trap, Snake Trap and Ice Trap on Rage adds.

Position yourself on the side and use Glaive Toss on the far one of them. (Powershot could be nice too but not sure bout that one).

Multi-Shot spam as they spawn, then single target once they get too far spread.

-

Of course, Disengage over to behind Courage adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    Explosive Trap, Snake Trap and Ice Trap on Rage adds.

Position yourself on the side and use Glaive Toss on the far one of them. (Powershot could be nice too but not sure bout that one).

Multi-Shot spam as they spawn, then single target once they get too far spread.

-

Of course, Disengage over to behind Courage adds.
    I would stay away from power shot due to the knock-back, as a lot of tanks don't like their positioning to be messed with.
    I wish there was a minor glyph to remove the knock-back from power-shot to make it a viable & safe raiding tool..
    My Armory - Tenzi

Quote Originally Posted by bobn9lvu View Post
    I would stay away from power shot due to the knock-back, as a lot of tanks don't like their positioning to be messed with.
    I wish there was a minor glyph to remove the knock-back from power-shot to make it a viable & safe raiding tool..
    Half the time I've used it in PvP the knockback bugs and its just straight up damage. Oh the irony...
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Deleted
    Indeed. Its a talent that is a no-go in a lot of PVE situations because of tank movement (knockback), and also a no-go in PVP because of the log cast time.

So yeah, a no-go basicaly wich is unfortunate because its an interesting concept.

Go SV - try specing into binding shot - it's especially useful at the very end when all the ads start spawning at the final burn stage or if you have an add on you during a Courage burn.

when the boss comes out but your pet on one of them and leave him there

multishot the adds every chance you get - if things get out of control have a DK come into the middle and use the ability that "death grips" all the adds into one spot

Emps is my least favorite fight out of the 6 - I find it incredibly boring - we're basically just there as add control.

If you plan on double-dotting (survival), keep your pet on passive..but attacking one specific boss. If you dont, he will be running around stupidly...and your dps will suffer badly. Hold CD's for Titan Gas stage where its a 29 sec burn.
    Tyrage - Alleria - Full Spectrum -
    T14 6/6H MSV, 6/6H HoF, 4/4H ToES
    T15 4/13H
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yrage/advanced

Deleted
    pritty sure the rages aint tanked? rages fixate and follow there target when they reach there target they pwnd it, if ur target FD when its close .... if it targets healer use a stun (scatter shot) it will retarget and fixate some 1 else.

Pick up Wyvern Sting for this fight to get some extra CC on the Rages. Our group has 2 melee so we have them solo the rages while the ranged focus the boss and throw CC on new rages when they spawn. We keep all but one rage CC'd and the melee systematically take them out one at a time. When Strengths are up everyone switches and burns them down; same with the Courages. This week we didn't even hit the 4th Titan Gas phase. I'll post logs of our kill from this week for if anyone wants to take a better look at what I did for this fight.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...e/?s=195&e=773
    Last edited by Tehcourage; 2012-10-15 at 09:11 PM.