Thread: Warlocks in pvp

Warlocks in pvp

Are locks fun in pvp I mainly raid but I was hoping to pvp some and I just wanted some insight on lock pvp and specs

Quote Originally Posted by vShadez View Post
    Are locks fun in pvp I mainly raid but I was hoping to pvp some and I just wanted some insight on lock pvp and specs
    here is what will happen.

person A: asks if warlocks are fun in pvp
    person B: says yea there great in pvp i blow shit up in seconds.
    person C: says nah they suck to pvp with.

in the end we don't know what you like.
    we don't even know if you like a caster or if you enjoy raiding with it. so how can you know if you love pvping with him.
    since there still some people playing warlock in pvp i would say some still enjoy it.

I can tell you one thing, whatever specc that has Chaos Bolt (might be Destruction, but not sure) can really kick anyone in the balls. Regardless though, Affliction and Destruction tend to do wonders.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    Stack crit and load some chaos bolts. Youll LOVE it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    here is what will happen.

person A: asks if warlocks are fun in pvp
    person B: says yea there great in pvp i blow shit up in seconds.
    person C: says nah they suck to pvp with.

in the end we don't know what you like.
    we don't even know if you like a caster or if you enjoy raiding with it. so how can you know if you love pvping with him.
    since there still some people playing warlock in pvp i would say some still enjoy it.
    This is true. And this is why we don't really "allow" what should I play/is class x good/is class y fun threads. It's not because they are some form of horrid abnormality, they're just pointless.