Thread: Priorities

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Wut...didn't they have like, a guy who talked at great length about how they know everything about their in-game economy? I mean, I can kinda see how this would be a "fun" question for people to throw around their e-peen and all, but that just seems like a strange thing to ask IMO.
    Meh... Again, I think these types of questions are the best their community team is allowed to do. Any "meatier" topics have probably been ruled untouchable by the folks further up the corporate ladder. So I woldn't be surprised if "what is your favorite color" is about the best they are allowed to do.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    So I woldn't be surprised if "what is your favorite color" is about the best they are allowed to do.
    Blue.
    No. Wait! Green!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Meh... Again, I think these types of questions are the best their community team is allowed to do. Any "meatier" topics have probably been ruled untouchable by the folks further up the corporate ladder. So I woldn't be surprised if "what is your favorite color" is about the best they are allowed to do.
    Yeah, at this point I can't help but think that the community team is severely limited in what they can do, and are having most of their overall strategy dictated by middle/upper management who don't know how to run a community team.

Deleted
    SWG had the same thing. Alongside the meatier topics they had games/puzzles/questions of the day/giveaways etc. Exactly like TOR's Facebook page has been doing for months now.

The problem imo isn't that these questions get asked on facebook (as some actually find it fun to participate) but why-oh-why don't they also discuss the game's direction, long term goals, story content past chapter 3 (if it's really on the cards). Nothing terribly specific even but some inkling about what the heck is going on right now. The fluff is fine. Many people like fluff. However in addition to the fluff some nice game intel would be nice. Be it on FB, Twitter or swtor.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamos77 View Post
    The problem imo isn't that these questions get asked on facebook (as some actually find it fun to participate) but why-oh-why don't they also discuss the game's direction, long term goals, story content past chapter 3 (if it's really on the cards). Nothing terribly specific even but some inkling about what the heck is going on right now.
    Keep it secret.
    Keep it safe. (From people playing it)
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -