Cool-down management on fights?

Does anyone have a guide to managing cooldowns the most efficient way? Right now I just use them all on the first pull then use them each when they're available, obviously that's not the best way to do it but I seem to be struggling on deciding what to wait for to come off cool-down what would be the most dps bonus? This is with darkmaster trinket (2 min cd) and no DMF trinket.

Pull: All cooldowns
    Second set:
    Third set:
    Fourth? Set:

Any help appreciated, thanks

What i usually do:

Pull: All cooldowns and prepot
    Second set: Holy Avenger
    Third set: Avenging Wrath
    Fourth? Set: Holy Avenger, Avenging Wrath + Goak + Pot

Hope it helps, but only way is to try by yourself until you feel right about it.

So just them whenever available?

Deleted
    You have to know the fight length to plan your cooldowns. You could use WoL logs as reference. On a 6min fight you can use 2 GoAK, 2AW, 3HA, the way to go would be Pull:GoAK+AW+HA---2min:HA---5min:GoAK+AW+HA. On a 10min fight it looks different. Also, delaying your cooldown for like 30sec to sync it with your Darkmoon Trinket proc is a dps increase, if you know you cant use your cooldown again before this fight ends. On Gara'jal H i delayed my 2. HA to sync with my 4. Trinket Proc, because i knew it would be off cd again at the 5min mark to sync with GoAK+AW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    So just them whenever available?
    Pretty much, yes.. unless you need to save CD's for a ''Burn phase''