Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Got to exalted with GL today and only looted one shard, cba to farm for 9 more. Not to mention still just Honored with the celestials so couldn't learn it even if I wanted to, and it take ages to get to Exalted with that faction considering the reputation reward is kind of low for the dailies, lol.

The point is it's a goal to achieve with a long lasting, and nice looking reward.

I have to agree it makes no sense that Alani is tied to the August Celestials faction, particularly given the AC grind is the longest grind of them all.

Deleted
    So I just finished farming my SECOND set of 10 skyshards, one for me and one for a friend. Kill me now pls kthnx?

i think they just messed up and forgot to remove the rep requirement when they took it off of the vendor. Its whatever at this point i only need like 15k more ac rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Time lost proto drake is just the green proto drake but a different colour, what's the point?
    exactly.

/10 char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptomaniac View Post
    took me 3 days to get the mount, not weeks. If you want it, then you gotta get it. If you put in 30 minutes a day, itll take you weeks. Depends on how much you want it.

Get the mount, yes maybe 3 days (if you grinded like a crazy person AND got insanely lucky on Shard drops).....but if you actually read the whole of the 1st post, they point out you need exalted with AC and CS...you DEFINITELY did not do that in 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    Agreed. I'm betting they'll remove the AC rep requirement with 5.1 or something.

best part is by the time 5.1 comes out ill already be exalted anyways

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Yeah u prob farm the cow like every other botter
    I farmed the cow, but only because everyone farmed the tricksters. You have to find different spots sometimes and farming the cow worked for me.