10+ Year Old Account

Archaeology, new artifact race coming?

so i have noticed in the archeology tab that between the pandaren and vrykul race tabs are are a faded out picture of something i must say looks like shado-pan warrior or something, anyone know what exactly this is?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol that icon is still there from cata, I suppose.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember correctly, people in cata thought it may be for Titan relics. I guess now, that's not necessarily the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chri478n View Post
    so i have noticed in the archeology tab that between the pandaren and vrykul race tabs are are a faded out picture of something i must say looks like shado-pan warrior or something, anyone know what exactly this is?
    Its a shovel, a pickaxe, and an Indiana Jones hat. How did you get shado-pan warrior from that? But like others have said, it has been there since cata.

Why they have not gotten rid of it since mop nobody knows
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Its position inbetween the Cata Archaeology-races and the MoP ones on the acrhaeology-screen could point to some relevance later on, the very low number of rares for Pandaren and Mogu rares is a bit strange too IMO (Don't need to be BiS epics, but two rares per race is very meager)

Maybe Blizz are planning Zandalari artifacts in 5.2 or so? Would fit with the lore-prominence they seem to be getting...

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Its position inbetween the Cata Archaeology-races and the MoP ones on the acrhaeology-screen could point to some relevance later on, the very low number of rares for Pandaren and Mogu rares is a bit strange too IMO (Don't need to be BiS epics, but two rares per race is very meager)

Maybe Blizz are planning Zandalari artifacts in 5.2 or so? Would fit with the lore-prominence they seem to be getting...
    Troll artifacts are already in the game though.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Actually, if i remember correctly from a forum post on here, it's an icon that will light up if you've discovered everything, every rare, every common, and uncommon archaeology items.

I can only hope it's just a placeholder picture for mantid archaeology

Quote Originally Posted by Rico9240 View Post
    Actually, if i remember correctly from a forum post on here, it's an icon that will light up if you've discovered everything, every rare, every common, and uncommon archaeology items.
    This is what I have thought, but it has not been confirmed, and I cannot seem to get the dwarf staff, zin'rokh, and the tol'vir mount so I also cannot confirm.
    Gamdwelf the Mage