Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The PvP announcers...... mwahahahahahaha!

They can't be serious about that? At least get some professionals.

Besides, vodka videos are the best edited, I'll be watching those regardless of kill time.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope Moveth is ok.
    And those voices will probably get annoying, but atleast it will tell me when the battles about to begin if im tabbed out or taking a piss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holiday events turning into scenarios would breathe new life into holidays. Would love to see revamps next year.

They're just drumming their heels on the ground and plugging their ears, refusing to accept the fact that other games (most notably Guild Wars 2) have done away with some of these old MMO mechanics like mob tagging and resource-node sharing, and have done away with them successfully. Blizzard doesn't want to take the time and energy to rewrite their engine for modern MMO ways, and they're just trying to fob people off on the idea that they're asking for things they shouldn't be asking. I keep coming back to WoW news just hoping for a glimmer of promise, but I keep being disappointed: All the good things about WoW are starting to drown in their refusal to innovate in any but the most basic ways.

Deleted
    how is that AB lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shiet View Post
    A link to a world 4th kill video. Really?
    I know what this calls for..

http://i.imgur.com/sJCBE.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    I know what this calls for..

http://i.imgur.com/sJCBE.jpg
    Lol, I love this meme

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    And this is extremely rude to the actual world first.
    Anyone could just upload an unedited fraps like they did just to grab attention.
    What Mione posted, first kills always wait until another kill for a video to be released - and if they want it to look good it needs a bit of editing.
    If a second kill just uploads a 1 pov video with music put over it it will always be released faster if they kill it a day after.

Also Nik, don't trust Youtube's sorting. It sorts by day and not based on the exact time a video is posted. You`re making a pretty big fool out off yourself (not that you haven't done that yet lol!) by saying they were the actual first to be released.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure it's considered courtesy among raiding guilds to to allow the world 1st guild to release the video 1st. Would have been nice of MMO to respect that too.

They should have gotten the Mortal Kombat guy as their BG/Arena announcer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz "hey guys lets make some useless PVP sounds instead of balancing PVP"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is the most awful thing I have ever heard, oh god my ears.

"We care about PvP guys, look at the new shiney we gave you!!!!"

Srs, nerf BM, warrior and SP and THEN worry about this dumb shit.

Those voices sounded really creepy with no context.

By adding bg announcers Blizzard aknowledged the growing popularity of Dota-scene.Re-allowing custom sound addons would be a whole lot better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Besides, vodka videos are the best edited, I'll be watching those regardless of kill time.
    Agree with this guy right here^^ There video's always turn out great music and all

10+ Year Old Account
    Method's video was better anyway.

Not sure why Blood Legion are on the mmoc front page, wait for world first to be uploaded, but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundermoose View Post
    The PvP announcers...... mwahahahahahaha!

They can't be serious about that? At least get some professionals.
    You might recognize them as already having done voices for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by jakj View Post
    They're just drumming their heels on the ground and plugging their ears, refusing to accept the fact that other games (most notably Guild Wars 2) have done away with some of these old MMO mechanics like mob tagging and resource-node sharing, and have done away with them successfully. Blizzard doesn't want to take the time and energy to rewrite their engine for modern MMO ways, and they're just trying to fob people off on the idea that they're asking for things they shouldn't be asking. I keep coming back to WoW news just hoping for a glimmer of promise, but I keep being disappointed: All the good things about WoW are starting to drown in their refusal to innovate in any but the most basic ways.
    He's got a point with the competition. In GW2, you zerg and zerg and zerg and zerg, then everyone runs off and gets the exact same reward from a node. Having played it, I still prefer the competition for rare mobs and nodes, especially nodes considering the economy. At that, we have 2 factions in WoW, having them being sharebears would be moronic. Let ALL questmobs and objectives be fulfilled by other Alliance players without a group? Sure, but having it be that way with both factions? No. Sharing rare spawn loot and nodes with everyone? No thank you, I like having gathering professions on my alt for that very task.

You can bet your behind that if they wanted to, they could do it quite easily. But what GW2 did ain't exactly the best solution just because it worked in THAT game.

Unreal Tournament announcer voices or GTFO. These are not very good, but I liked some of it. Put a bit more feel in to it!