Deleted

Lightbulb Tweaking MODS / Strenght / Power VS Expertease!

Hi All,

I am a MARAUDER - Rage SPEC

Im an end game PVP spec, I have ALL War Hero, I Have 1280 Expertease rating. I have a few extra Mod's that can give me more power and Strenght, however they will reduce my Expertease.

Has anyone yet sat down and worked out the differences in damage for Strenght / Power / Expertease.

For example - if i was to gain say 30 extra strenght but in turn loose 50 Expertease, Would this be of benifit to increase my DPS or not.

The same goes for Strenght and Power - Is it better to stack mods in favour of Power or Strenght.

We all know that 1 END gives 10 HP but what are the stats for Exp/Str/Power

Are the any tables to help understand the mechanics behind this?

I am tweaking my gear and I have the option to increase my strength and Power, however at a loss of expertease. Further more most of my Aug slots are Strenght, but would it be more benifit to me to have them swapped for Power?

I am happy with my crit levels, and my accurancy and surge are ok,

Your thoughts please.

didn't they increase the crit cap to like 40%? that probably make +str worth more than it was pre1.4. Before then, it was +power all the way (once you have reached your caps).

Also, find out how much +damage% the expertise loss would be.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    didn't they increase the crit cap to like 40%? that probably make +str worth more than it was pre1.4. Before then, it was +power all the way (once you have reached your caps).

Also, find out how much +damage% the expertise loss would be.
    There was no change in the diminishing return of crit rating, also is crit from Str not on the diminishing return rate of the rating calculation (it has its own)! Else you would have gained more crit after the specific change. This did not happen, so the diminishing graph doesn't changed at all.

Strength/Willpower/Aim/Cunning Damage Bonus = (Strength or Willpower or Aim or Cunning) * 0.2 (starts with 0.2 and gets diminishing return)

Force/Tech Power Damage Bonus = (Force or Tech Power) * 0.23
    Power Damage Bonus = Power * 0.23

standard crit chance = 5%
    Crit from prim Stat = + 30% * ( 1 - ( 1 - ( 0.01 / 0.3 ) )^( ( SecondaryStat / max(Level,20) ) / 2.5 ) )
    Crit from rating = + 30% * ( 1 - ( 1 - ( 0.01 / 0.3 ) )^( ( CritRating / max(Level,20) ) / 0.45 ) )

PvP Damage Boost = 50 * ( 1 - ( 1 - ( 0.01 / 0.5 ) )^( ( Expertise / max(Level,20) ) / 0.8 ) )
    PvP Damage Reduction = 1 - 1 / ( 1 + PvPDamageBoost )

This first underlined section is the % cap for this rating and the second underlined section is the % cap divided by 100. In this case the cap is 50%. Remember this is the cap for the rating, not the stat, so you can't get more than 50% PvP Damage Bonus from stacking Expertise but you may be able to get more from a skill or buff (if any exist). Since these formula's give diminishing returns, you will never actually achieve a 50% PvP Damage Boost from Expertise.
    The third underlined section is 1/50th of the amount of rating needed to get 1% of the stat at level 50. So in this case 50 * 0.8 = 40 Expertise Rating to get 1% PvP Damage Bonus at level 50.

Also note, that buffs like Mark of Power strengthened your benefit of the dmg boni and crit boni.

You have todo the final math yourself, sorry :/
    Last edited by Keren; 2012-10-16 at 04:25 PM.

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    uve lost me mate.