Gara'jal - Spiritual Innervation - how it works exactly?

From Icy Veins guide: http://www.icy-veins.com/gara-jal-th...d-strategy-wow

5.3. Spiritual Innervation: While inside the Spirit World, any healing done to raid members stacks a buff on them, called Spiritual Innervation.
    Has anyone figure out how this works exactly for the different ways you can heal ppl?

1) weak/cheap heal (i.e. nourish)
    2) strong/expensive heal (i.e. healing touch)
    3) fast/expensive heal (i.e. regrow)
    4) aoe heal (i.e. wild growth)
    5) hots (i.e. rejuvenation / riptide)

I mean, does a stronger heal mean a stronger buff? Or is it the number of heals cast regardless of heal amount? How about hots? On every tick or only on application?

Wondering if anyone has figure out these details.

Thanks.

Deleted
    ive "heard" that the more times you heal the player, the more the buff stacks, and i think it may be true from a little bit of experience that my guild has had

for example we sent down a ret pala on the 1st totem just to remove it and come bk up (as we just nuke thro the 1st totem), and the pala used lay on hands.. but he only got a small buff.

on videos ive seen ppl having like 22%+ of the buff. As a healer, i know if i spam people up too fast with big fast heals, i wont get as much mana regene from the buff.
    but then i normally stay there and keep healin and it keeps goin up, so its most likely 1 stack per heal u receive, and i think 1 tick of a hot counts as +1 buff, as i heal the targets with rejuv, wildgrowth, and regrow.

be nice to hear other ppls thoughts on this tho as we'll be attemptin heroic 2moro so knowin how to probably stack this buff is going to be something we'll be lookin at

Deleted
    Single target heals stack the buff. HoT's only add a stack on the application, otherwise you would just see only resto druids going down into the realm on HC :P You can however "bomb" peoples stacks by popping something like a Healing Tide Totem or a Tranq
    Currently the strongest class to do the stacks outside of those big CD's is a Paladin who can just cast beacon on one target and spam heals into another, usually resulting in 22-25 stacks of the buff

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    Single target heals stack the buff. HoT's only add a stack on the application, otherwise you would just see only resto druids going down into the realm on HC :P You can however "bomb" peoples stacks by popping something like a Healing Tide Totem or a Tranq
    Currently the strongest class to do the stacks outside of those big CD's is a Paladin who can just cast beacon on one target and spam heals into another, usually resulting in 22-25 stacks of the buff
    On two targets, eddy. A Disc priest will still, theoretically, end up giving out more stacks than a hpally in 25 man. Without any haste, 1.5 sec cast time on Flash of Light, 2 targets healed per, 30 seconds down, 20 flash of lights = 40 stacks.
    Prayer of Healing, 2.5 sec cast before haste, 5 targets, 12 casts before time is up = 60 stacks (12 per target).

Of course, that's not counting instant-spells for the hpallys like Holy Shock, and it's not calculating that the aviable haste to the priest/paladin will benefit the priest more as the base heal is alot longer on POH.
    BUT THE FACT STANDS! Priests > Hpallys in 25 man =P.

(btw, armory better be wrong about you missing that serpent's eye, or you better have it fixed for raid tomorrow mister :<).

Deleted
    I wondered if you were still awake and lurking around!
    And it is right because I forgot I had changed my chest piece, although 50 serpents eyes so its not as if its a pain to get. Just remind me as the servers are off now!

Edit: Nvm its wrong, hasn't updated my rings :s

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    On two targets, eddy. A Disc priest will still, theoretically, end up giving out more stacks than a hpally in 25 man. Without any haste, 1.5 sec cast time on Flash of Light, 2 targets healed per, 30 seconds down, 20 flash of lights = 40 stacks.
    Prayer of Healing, 2.5 sec cast before haste, 5 targets, 12 casts before time is up = 60 stacks (12 per target).

Of course, that's not counting instant-spells for the hpallys like Holy Shock, and it's not calculating that the aviable haste to the priest/paladin will benefit the priest more as the base heal is alot longer on POH.
    BUT THE FACT STANDS! Priests > Hpallys in 25 man =P.

(btw, armory better be wrong about you missing that serpent's eye, or you better have it fixed for raid tomorrow mister :<).
    Glyphed uplift. Sorry, but that will be about 20 stacks on 12 people in 30 secs, if the monk pre-hot the raid, like he should do.

Does over healing count?
    Unless I'm misinterpreting it, it sounds like spamming cheap, fast heals is the best way to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Does over healing count?
    Unless I'm misinterpreting it, it sounds like spamming cheap, fast heals is the best way to go.
    Yeah it does, and that's exactly how you are supposed to deal with it ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quicker healing done the higher the stack. I kept a look on my stack when I was the one doing adds on one of our tries. I only got up to 12% and it kept going down even when the duration wasn't over. This means that each stack has a seperate timer and as such slow heals will make it worse. The kill try I was going out directly and on that try I hit 22% and all heals were almost directly on me.

Yeah it does, and that's exactly how you are supposed to deal with it ^^
    Does Lay on Hands do anything special?

The entire Dungeon Journal seems to imply something completely opposite of what it really is lol. Gotta love it.
    Last edited by Stuffs; 2012-10-17 at 08:11 AM.

Deleted
    buff stacks to 21 and refreshes its application on every heal back up to 30seconds.

Tanks get the same buff dps get.... 21% haste crit and 21mastery.

Every heal adds a stack.

Deleted
    Lay on hands is only useful if you are just sending someone inside and want them to just come out instantly

Deleted
    We had higher stacks with Healing Touch, so Regrowth Spam wasn't better (!). I assume the AMOUNT of healing done is what counts, therefore it should be something like cooldowns (e.g. tranq) or Healing Touch (with Swiftness and/or ToL and/or 90er-CD if you have it).

18 or 22 stacks are no big difference though, if you struggle at 40% when berserk hits you it doesn't matter how high you can stack the buff (in fact, thats our situation atm. We don't get him below 30% but our stacking is really good with everybody on 20++).
    Last edited by mmoc3ea752f1d1; 2012-10-17 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    Can anyone confirm if Binding heal adds stacks to the target and the caster? Also does attonement healing from HF/smite add stacks to the heal receiver?

Thanks

Also, can you confirm that you only gain stacks while in the Spirit realm? I am assuming that even if you continue to get heals outside that the stacks will fall off, even if the healer healing you also has the buff. Right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sakkdaddy View Post
    Also, can you confirm that you only gain stacks while in the Spirit realm? I am assuming that even if you continue to get heals outside that the stacks will fall off, even if the healer healing you also has the buff. Right?

Correct. any heal while inside does it.