Lag/DC issues with Kil'jaeden's Cunning

A fellow Warlock in my guild has been having connection issues when using KC. He gets disconnected periodically throughout the raid when channeling any spell while moving. I do not have such a severe problem, however I have noticed lag spikes whenever I begin casting or channeling and move within the GCD. Also if I start moving within the GCD of casting or channeling, my channel bar disappears, I can still see the spell effect being channeled but my cast bar is gone. If I cast Haunt and start moving within the GCD I get a lag spike about 75% of the time. Anyone else having this issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    Also if I start moving within the GCD of casting or channeling, my channel bar disappears, I can still see the spell effect being channeled but my cast bar is gone.
    Seen this yesterday when I decided to try out the talent. I also ended up doing slightly less DPS than on previous pulls, but it was just a single pull, so I doubt you can judge simply by that. Still, I don't really like this talent for some reason, I don't feel comfortable using it. Yet.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.