Download current client or w8 for f2p one?

Title pretty much sums it up. Should I download the current free lvl 1-15 client and wait for 15th or download it then?

Thanks
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

It's the same client isn't it?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Well idk that is why I am asking, since maybe they change stuff. Was hoping for someone who tested it on their test realms to provide some insight.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

This is a good question. I would wait for F2P to actually launch. 30GB is too much to risk wasting

F2P is just a patch for the current client, downloading now is fine.

Ok thanks for the info

It's the same client, so you probably want to setup your free account now, and that way you should only need to patch on the 15th.

Deleted
    I downloaded the current client and hope that it's mostly an account thing of them flipping the switch. Fingers crossed for no massive patches because the client itself is huge enough :P

Should be an account switch only.

People who played on the PTS didn't have to go through any hoops afaik.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

If anyone else is downloading make sure u have p2p enabled in the launcher settings file. It was downloading with 10kb now it jumped to 800ish