Guild Wars 2 is my favorite F2P MMORPG

I entered a video contest for mmohut.com where I created a Top 5 F2P MMORPG video. I gave Guild Wars 2 the number one spot. There was some controversy, but I stand by the decision as even after spending 60 dollars to buy the game, GW2 will actually cost less than some of the truly F2P games on my list. Despite being very good F2P games, Runes of Magic and Perfect World both have some pretty unbalanced cash shops, and while both Aion and Lineage II were quality games, I think that GW2 gives me more of what I want out of a F2P title. Anyway, check out the video and let me know what you think. If you enjoyed the video, please like it on youtube and spread it around. The response has been overwhelmingly positive thus far which pleases me given my limited means. I'm also trying to compete against a guy with 6,000 subscribes who received 366 likes in less than 24 hours. In less than 24 hours, I've received 113, so I believe I can catch up with some help. Check out my video. Support the little guy
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-10-17 at 05:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically its Buy 2 Play :P the video is nice though.

You have a good voice for that type of thing .