As a healer, how best to build DPS buff on Gara'Jal Spiritbinder?

Having a bit of an issue getting DPS damage buff to around 20-24%. I only end up getting them to around 10-15% most of the time. =x

10 man, 2 healing, so only 1 healer and 2 DPS go into Spirit World.

What I do is Riptide, I have the glyph, so I put it on a target and then Greater Healing Wave x2 then Riptide my next target - rinse and repeat. I only cast on myself till I get around 15k mana per sec on my buff and then just work on DPS rest of the time. I've tried spamming Healing Surge but that seems to be doing even less than G Healing Wave. I'd like to lay down a Healing Rain but the DPS often get out of that as they go after the adds - especially the melee DPS.

As 2 healing I sometimes even go in back to back so I don't have any cooldowns to rely upon. Any tips would be much appreciated.

I haven't acually healed this, since i'm a Enhancement Shaman, but we tell our healers to focus on 1 dps first, make sure that dps gets spammed up to max buff, then he goes out, the 1 dps and 1 healer remaining stays in for the full duration. That should give you ample time to get the buff up on yourself and the other remaining dps.

Also, aint the Riptide glyph rather shitty?

I put riptide on them then got my mana reg slightly up (~2 Healing surge on me) and then I spammed the DPS with healing surge. Dont forget to heal them again before u have to go up or have riptide all the time on them to refresh the buff.
    I only have trouble when I go down with 4 DPS but this is in 25man

Our 10man has been 2 healing this fight as well. First let me say that resto is pretty strong for this fight. Most of the time we can get higher buff stacks on our dps than other healers. After some playing around with the stacks I use the following rotation: First rip tide both folks going in and make sure tidal waves is up. Next spam the goodness Healing surge. While you have tidal waves up, Healing Surge gains 30% increased crit chance, increasing its mana efficiency through resurgence and its total healing potency. Healing Wave and Greater Healing Wave's cast times are reduced by 30%. Most of the time I am able to get all 3 of us healed and ready to go with about 10-12 seconds left on the timer. Now I redo instant rip tide, and hit both of the melee again with GHW and out we go - buffed and ready to rock.

Just to summarize the above, RT one of the targets just before you go in and have TW up. Cast 2 HS with the buff, and watch the heal such that if you crit the HS then change targets for the 2nd HS and RT can tick off the rest of the health on the 1st target. Reapply RT for the TW buff, HS yourself and the 2nd DPS and you should be good to go. I personally dont glyph RT for this. 2 healer in 10M advice, btw.

Where I'm having a lot of trouble is when I'm not phased and healing the vodoo doll targets (including myself). We two healed this fight last night and I was having a lot of trouble keeping ppl up. Id try to keep HR down in the group with Riptides, CHs and GHWs. What "rotation" would you guys use for your CDs? People would get so low I felt like I was just running through my totems /ascendance CDs with nothing left for later in the fight. We will probably 3 heal this tonight but any advice is appreciated. Just to add, this is before and after me being phased in spirit realm and while the other healer is in the spirit realm and Im solo healing for clarification. Also, what glyphs are you utilizing for the fight?

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 09:16 PM ----------

Where I'm having a lot of trouble is when I'm not phased and healing the vodoo targets. We two healed this fight last night and I was having a lot of trouble keeping ppl up. Id try to keep HR down in the group with Riptides and GHWs. What "rotation" would you guys use for your CDs? We will probably 3 heal this tonight but any advice is appreciated. Just to add, this is before and after being phased in spirit realm.
    Last edited by kalpernia; 2012-10-17 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    While 2-healing the fight, how long do you stay in spirit realm to gain the dps/manareg buff for dps/heal as a healer?
    The whole time to get max. stacks or went back as soon as everyone is healed up to assist second heal again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xarax View Post
    While 2-healing the fight, how long do you stay in spirit realm to gain the dps/manareg buff for dps/heal as a healer?
    The whole time to get max. stacks or went back as soon as everyone is healed up to assist second heal again?
    That would obviously depend on your raid's dps, but assuming you had the dps because you 2 healed the fight there is no reason to stay down for longer than needed.

I just spam heal, then co-ordinate with them when to leave. If I have plenty of mana, we three remain inside to build up their stack as much as possible, if not they leave as soon as possible with me trying to get off as many quick expensive heals off on them.

You should leave the shadow-realm with 0 Mana, as the Mana regen mechanic is just amazing! If you're on 0 Mana, your DPS will be doing insane damage, and the boss will die a ton faster.

Addition: We two-heal the fight, but I feel that fact we've played with each other so long, means we know our strengths and weaknesses. This means both of us can stay in as long as possible, except towards the end of the fight.

1) Riptide glyph
    2) Riptide everyone
    3) Spam Healing Surge until Riptide about to run out
    4) Repeat 2 and 3 until time to leave.