Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    How many charms do people need? You can't spend more than 90 a week anyway.

Might be a good move taking VP and Charms off the new quests, will stop people QQing that they are mandatory, when they really aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    I'm starting to get worried about Moveth
    One of his officers here, he's more than likely asleep, and not being awesome like me and pulling all-nighters for tests and whatnot.

That being said, glad to see more dailies coming, something to dull the edge of monotony that is GL, Shado-pan, etc.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    come on, when will blizzard wake up with the blood dk's zzzzz

oh yeah wait, its not exploit, its working as intended as its impressive use of game mechanics gg.

If blood dks want to spend hours for almost no profit to challenge themselves I don't mind. Instead, keep up the good work!

The ludicrous amount of dailies are the main the reason I quit. Too much fluff in the game that I felt like I must do every day. Too time investment on the ol' MMO treadmill.

This shows just WHY Blood DKs NEED a blasted nerf. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Kalsam View Post
    This shows just WHY Blood DKs NEED a blasted nerf. -.-
    false, we aren't broken, kiting isn't broken, hell one of the bosses would've been impossible without a weapon blizzard put in the game, its not like he stood in their faces and just lol spanked them, he had to kite almost all the time, kiting is use of game mechanics, spanking and loling is being op, know the difference

I don´t understand why people are complaining about dailies... I think you are math impaired. If you raid, you only have to do 45 per week... and that is if you dont´have a huge stack of lessers anyway. Most people are probably 2 weeks ahead already. Besides that, the only thing you need are the crafting recipes at honored. The actual epic gear.. very doubtful you will have the VP to buy much before you get it as a drop anyway.

This is a typical case where players abuse themselves for no reason, then complain about it. If you feel you ´must´ grind every faction for vanity pets and mounts.. that is on you. But the way it is actually set up by Blizzard, raiders have to do very little dailies, and if you don´t raid, what else are you going to be doing? you should be happy there are more dailies available.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    in b4 mione's solo challenge mode isnt considered impressive because its a dk...

Quote Originally Posted by darxide View Post
    The ludicrous amount of dailies are the main the reason I quit. Too much fluff in the game that I felt like I must do every day. Too time investment on the ol' MMO treadmill.
    You felt wrong. Your fault for not being able to prioritize. If you felt the need to do 3 rep factions per day that only offereed vanity items, that is on you. Much smarter would have been to maybe do one of them at a time. Really, it is that important that you have that water strider this month rather than next month? or yet another flying mount that is common already?

This is why my guild prefers to have the blood dk over my pal tank for challenge modes.. seems balanced.

Blood DKs are right were they want them! Good work Blizzard.

1000 bucks says they nerf souldrinker instead and blame it on that.

LOL that daily blink is the best one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormodes View Post
    LOL that daily blink is the best one yet.
    The mouseover text makes it.

ffs nerf DK finaly?

Hey, I got Chris Metzen to talk about meeting Highlander's Clancy Brown! He's a blue,..... sort of,..... nvm. :P

Love it, Mionee single handedly gets this class nerfed. lol

whoever made this "logo" it's very similar to panda express restaurant thus might get in heat with panda express legal department for using their logo (copyright infringement).

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    in b4 mione's solo challenge mode isnt considered impressive because its a dk...
    in well before as I'm pretty sure no one will think this