Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    nothing BUT raiding an PvP = QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ there's nothing to do at the cap
    Dalies and other shit = QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ there's too much to do.

This post proves that no matter how a game is designed people are going to bitch about the design. I don't like doing dailies, I don't like doing 5mans, I don't like doing LFR (it's too easy, derp it's supposed to be easy), I don't like doing normal raids, I don't like farming mats, I don't I don't I don't... Amazingly, there are many guilds around the world who've cleared LOTS of HEROIC content without having exalted status in multi factions. Amazing, huh?

I am only bothered by the notable upgrades you get through grinding the reputations. If they only offered vanity items and things like BoA equipment, I would have no issues with them. Dailies add things to do in the game, but the mistake is making the players feel like they need to hit revered/exalted as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    I am only bothered by the notable upgrades you get through grinding the reputations. If they only offered vanity items and things like BoA equipment, I would have no issues with them. Dailies add things to do in the game, but the mistake is making the players feel like they need to hit revered/exalted as soon as possible.
    You do NOT NEED to become exalted with any faction in the game in order to complete a heroic raid boss of current content.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabii View Post
    Dalies and other shit = QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ there's too much to do.
    I'd be fine if i had to complete a single pack of dailies per day.

The problem is, you won't get revered that quickly with this way, secondly if you to pray that the slots for this faction you push rep won't drop within a raid instance.

Doing ~6 Dailies in a single hub, okay, doing around 20 dailies at 4 different hubs, not okay, especially if all 4 are totally overfarmed.

Daily quests aren't real content to me, especially if there such a huge mass of dailies.

Daily quests in Bc, Wotlk and Cata were mostly optional.

Most Factions with daily quests had mostly Mount, vanity rewards in Bc (Skyguard; Netherwing and such)
    In Wotlk you could push Rep with Dailies and Dungeons, you had a choice, especially since you could spent your valor / justice with no requirements
    In Cata it was the same as Wotlk

In MoP you need to do Dailies because there is no other way AND you forced to do this because of the Valor Point Upgrades.

I simply don't like doing Dailies in such a huge Mass, it's not fun, it feels like a job, but if i want perform as best as possible i have to do it.

In terms of fun, the system was better in Wotlk / Cata, the Rep gain in 5Man was simply too high and Rep gain from dailies too low.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the one hand, I like the dailies. I think they have some good quests, and there's a variety in tasks between the different factions, from serpent races (some days) to blowing up cannons, to running a torch up a mountain. I enjoy them.

However, there is just too much, and with our guild "strongly encouraging" us to get as geared as possible, which means buying VP gear... that is pushing my limit. If I was like "Klaxxi and Golden Lotus until revered, and then Shado Pan and AUgust celestials until revered, and then I'm done" it would be ok, and I'd feel that sense of acomplishment of finishing a group and moving on.

But I married/play with a hardcore mount collector. Which means "we" have to get to exalted on everyone. We recently opened up Shado Pan and the Celstials, plus Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, Serpents, and Tillers (and there's not even mounts), she is also "strongly encouraging me" to do all of these with her.

Got the kids to sleep last night around ten, and we start then. At twelve-thirty, the wife and I were in a screaming argument, as I was like "F*** them, we don't need the mount, I have to get to bed," and she was damned insistant we have to do everything, as she was already behind leveling up, and people can't have mounts that she doesn't. I'm ready to get my VP from running heroics or LFR or something, but dailies are absorbing way too much time... and as we start normal raiding this Friday, not sure how we're even going to fit in dailies this day.

Anyway, excellent job making sure there is more than enough to do at lvl 90.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

About to get my first alt to 90. An enchanter/tailor warlock. Which means guess what? August fucking Celestials EXALTED is in my future.

I'm not even exalted on my main with AC, a human who hit 90 on Day 2 of the xpac. Fuck life.

im guardian/resto speced druid. i hate dailies ;[[[ when i want to group with some ppl they just say " no cuz u gonna need skyshard, and dont want to roll on it" like skyshard drops every mob rofl. Srsly try making dailies with guardian spec ( i have raiding gear so its good) but after spreading feral into 2 speces its just baaad (cat has almost no dmg, only way its pull few mobs and aoe in bear, which takes longer than killing on my hc geared lock to pull same ammount of mobs and just dot em all.. Mop design is bad. Anyone who thinks its good design should just consider himself as masochist.

Been doing dailies since the beginning but I CHOSE which one to do, I just hit revered with Klaxxi and now I'm working on Golden lotus. People think they "need" to do all the dailies they can for whatever reason, gear? you can do heroics, BGs or arena, tokens? I've been working on 1 rep only and always got the 90 coins per week easily, maybe at the beginning I was short by 5 or so and had to do some easy cloud serpent dailies for the 90 coinds but after honored I get enough dailies at 1 rep hub to the get the tokens, in fact I think if you have worked on 2 or 3 reps at once you should have a lot of blue coins now that you should be able to take one week break of dailies or so.

I think only the real hardcore ones should worry about getting all the dailies they can, like paragon, method, those guys. The rest of us who aren't competing for world first shouldn't have this "need" of completing all the dailies everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharfox View Post
    On the one hand, I like the dailies. I think they have some good quests, and there's a variety in tasks between the different factions, from serpent races (some days) to blowing up cannons, to running a torch up a mountain. I enjoy them.

However, there is just too much, and with our guild "strongly encouraging" us to get as geared as possible, which means buying VP gear... that is pushing my limit. If I was like "Klaxxi and Golden Lotus until revered, and then Shado Pan and AUgust celestials until revered, and then I'm done" it would be ok, and I'd feel that sense of acomplishment of finishing a group and moving on.

But I married/play with a hardcore mount collector. Which means "we" have to get to exalted on everyone. We recently opened up Shado Pan and the Celstials, plus Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, Serpents, and Tillers (and there's not even mounts), she is also "strongly encouraging me" to do all of these with her.

Got the kids to sleep last night around ten, and we start then. At twelve-thirty, the wife and I were in a screaming argument, as I was like "F*** them, we don't need the mount, I have to get to bed," and she was damned insistant we have to do everything, as she was already behind leveling up, and people can't have mounts that she doesn't. I'm ready to get my VP from running heroics or LFR or something, but dailies are absorbing way too much time... and as we start normal raiding this Friday, not sure how we're even going to fit in dailies this day.

Anyway, excellent job making sure there is more than enough to do at lvl 90.
    The Tillers have the goat mounts. But geez, I sympathize. On nights where it gets particularly late I just start prioritizing quest hubs - sounds like you don't have that luxury. But look on the bright side. The road has an end to it, and the load will get lighter with each rep out of the way. And at least none of the rewards cost tokens a la TB dailies. *convulsive shudder*

I feel like once I hit 90 I became the Pandaria UPS driver. Fly over the Celestial Dragons bandage dragon, pick up poop, fish, make fishcake, have Ace SoAndSo drop kick youin the face... Fly to Tillers and check your crop, kill the vermin in every plant, water, go back to bank because you forgot pest spray, pick plants...oh you just need 80 more to make one food plate, then head to Hoozen hill get kicked off the mountain by the chief, kill goats... Fly to Anglers, take a raft that keeps diapearing on you to a junk area and fight other fisherman for a spot, lob grenads at stingrays, kill giant fish elite and get the ring... Fly to Dead Wastes kill bugs for amber that never drops, feed creepy bug pet turtle meat, "Why am I getting rep for the Prince?" oh well lucky break I guess. Oh look it's midnight and I have work at 8. Your rep is still honored with everyone after a week. I know the Blue Posters said they wanted us to go out and experience the content instead of dungeon gringing.....I feel like I have a part time job with all these dailies and I'm paying them...Not that I'm complaing or anything :-D

Deleted
    After completing 25x dailies every day almost thrue the whole tbc and wotlk expansion, got fed up with them and almost did none in cataclysm, sadly now in MoP its back to dailies again, even thought it's an individual choice as they pointed out, to do which and how many you want daily, to me it feels like a must to do all available dailies each day, especially as a raider and achievement whore.
    Last edited by mmoc6b5eb0e341; 2012-10-23 at 10:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithax View Post
    After completing 25x dailies every day almost of the whole tbc and wotlk expansion, got fed up with them and almost did none in cataclysm, sadly now in MoP its back to dailies again, even thought it's an individual choice as they pointed out, to do which and how many you want daily, to me it feels like a must to do all available dailies each day, especially as a raider and achievement whore.
    I tried doing all of them every day, but I just decided to leave shitty reps like anglers/tillers entirely untill I'm done with the rest. Also stopped doing klaxxi and golden lotus every day after I hit revered on GL and got shado-pan/august ones to do. I'll come back to those when I hit revered there for the recipies, then I'll see if I can fit any more stacks of those fucking coins in my bags...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    then I'll see if I can fit any more stacks of those fucking coins in my bags...
    God, those coins. Got way to many of them lying around collecting dust in my bags, they should implement something new to spend them on.
    Last edited by mmoc6b5eb0e341; 2012-10-23 at 10:50 PM.

I get tired of them real fast.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 06:28 PM ----------

I usually do dailies maybe twice a week. You dont have to do them, your choice.