[25H]<Months Behind> [US-Eredar, EST] LF Heals, DPS!

<Months Behind>, monthsbehind.us

Server: US-Eredar
    Server type: PVP
    Faction: Horde
    Time zone: EST
    Apply: monthsbehind.us/forums/

What we're looking for:
    - Resto Druids
    - exceptional melee & ranged DPS

If you're a good anything, however, your application will receive consideration. We like being around cool and talented people, and will try to make room for you if we can!

To be considered you'll need relevant experience from the current/last tier (more exp. preferred ofc, i.e. previous expacs), be geared correctly for progression, and have a propensity for jellybeans. Blah blah blah you're going to apply anyway, aren't you? *sigh*

Anyway, you'll also need a stable computer and internet connection, as well as Mumble (see: mumble.sourceforge.net/ - DO NOT GO TO MUMBLE.COM). You'll need a microphone too - we don't raid mute!

What will you be getting into?
    <Months Behind> was created on US-Eredar on January 6, 2006. Yup. We were a raiding guild from the start, and in WoW we're going to continue to be a raiding guild well into the future. Tick off "Longevity".

More than that: our guys don't just raid for epics and passing the time - we enjoy giving back to the community as well. Our guild was featured in the documentary "The Raid", and while we all know our GM Lore is kind of a big deal on Tankspot and Gamebreaker.tv, several of our members like to put out their own strategy & class guides as well. Oh and boss kill videos, plenty of boss kill videos!

While raiding and being involved with WoW is how you get INTO the guild, what you end up getting out of it is so much more. The people here really enjoy playing games together, whether it's WoW, LoL, Hot-Steam-Game-Of-The-Month, or even drunkenly logging onto iSketch.net in the wee hours of the morning ;D In all seriousness though, there's being accepted to raid in the guild, and then there's really *being part of the guild* - we want people who'll be part of the guild.

When we do it:
    EASTERN TIME ZONE, SERVER TIME
    8:00pm - 12:00am (midnight)
    Tues, Sun, Mon. Less during farm.

GET OFF MY LAWN:
    -If you want to join MB to get loot, you're not who we're looking for. We raid because we enjoy raiding, not because we like epics. Chances are very high you won't be receiving much, if any, loot for the first few weeks you're in the guild. If that's not acceptable, save yourself and us some time and don't bother applying.
    -If you want to join MB to get carried through content, you're not who we're looking for.
    -If you don't think researching your spec is important, you're not who we're looking for.
    -If you don't have the best possible gems and enchants on all of your gear, you're not who we're looking for.
    -If you don't feel like working for your raid spot, you're not who we're looking for.
    -If you think showing up on time, repairing your gear, and having proper consumables are optional, you're not who we're looking for.

monthsbehind.us
    See us live!: twitch.tv/devolore
    Progress: wowprogress.com/guild/us/eredar/Months+Behind

we only come out at night

everybody's still chipping away but it doesn't matter anymore

baby baby, ain't it true? i'm immortal when i'm with you

hey yeah! i'm the one that you wanted / hey yeah! i'm your superbeast!

gimmie yop! me mama, yop! me mama, gimmie yop, me mama when da mornin' comes

say you, say me.... say it together

i'll be there when your heart stops beating

there was aphids on the lettuce and i ate every one; and after i was done the salsa melted off my tongue

i caught the moon today - pick it up and throw it away, all right

hey now, you're an all star, get your game on, go play