Thread: Sigil of Power

Sigil of Power

Are we locked out of sigil's after we get locked on loot in lfr? or is it different because it's a quest item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you can get as many that drop. I think we had one drop off each boss in Normal, and I got one off LFR too.

Deleted
    I'm sure it was stated before, that in LFR they are sort of "on-top" of your loot chance; so maybe, just maybe.....................

I got two Sigil of Powers last week in LFR, one off of a boss that also dropped loot for me.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Dunno, I was at 5 yesterday. Did LFR, went 5 for 6 on sigils. Sitting at 10. Kill H SG later that night. Another sigil drops, but I leave it on the boss accidentally. Two hours later due to a wipe, I waltz in, notice ONE not-despawned Stone Guard, who is shiny. I right click, loot, get another sigil. 11/10, get at me bros

No one really answered my question.

Can we keep running lfr to get more sigils or is it linked to our loot lockout?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by averykey View Post
    No one really answered my question.

Can we keep running lfr to get more sigils or is it linked to our loot lockout?

I tried to answer it as best i could. the Sigils are on top of your loot, ie they are extra and not counted as your loot chance.

Therefore, hence the maybe, just maybe...as in, maybe you can run it 3478234657896 a week to farm them all

You could try running it all week and let us know for sure; but there is *no reason at all* to believe that it's not tied to the lockout. Blizzard specifically said that LFR would be the slower way to finish this chain of quests. . . and allowing them to be infinitely grindable in LFR (thus doable in a single week *without* requiring extreme RNG luck) would be the exact opposite of the 'slow way'.

Deleted
    The only way for someone to answer is either with a blue quote or someone that got it from the extra roll. However, since it's a quest item and not actually a "loot" item, I highly doubt you can get an extra chance on grabbing it.

I know blizzard said it would be slower but I have gotten more sigils from LFR (4 in one week) than from raiding. Given I can clear LFR and my guildis still working on the normal raids but it doesn't appear to be slower...

Can anyone tell me why are we still getting sigils, i thought its like every other quest item, you loot 10/10 and you are done , you cant see/touch/loot them anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Dunno, I was at 5 yesterday. Did LFR, went 5 for 6 on sigils. Sitting at 10. Kill H SG later that night. Another sigil drops, but I leave it on the boss accidentally. Two hours later due to a wipe, I waltz in, notice ONE not-despawned Stone Guard, who is shiny. I right click, loot, get another sigil. 11/10, get at me bros
    Thanks. I guess this might be the reason I still sit only on 3 sigils of power... I didn't have to loot corpses for first sigils, so I assumed they were auto-loot.
    Can anyone tell me why are we still getting sigils, i thought its like every other quest item, you loot 10/10 and you are done , you cant see/touch/loot them anymore ?
    Perhaps it is due to bug/earlier adjustments in required amount of quest items to complete quest. Try Stormwind cooking daily with crabs, it requires you to catch 6 crabs, but you can loot up to 10.